Fourty One

Madison's POV

My body began to shake in fear as I looked at the gun next to my head from the corner of my eye.

"Put the girl down."

Jason shook his head and said "Come any closer and I'll blow her brains out."

I closed my eyes as my lips began to tremble. He's going to do it, isn't he? He's gonna kill me.

"He wouldn't dare. He loves her." Alissa said.

Jason let out a chuckle and i heard the gun make a clicking noise, Alissa let out a loud gasp and I shut my eyes tighter.

"Tell your little soldiers to back off." Jason ordered. "I know there's more of you."

"There's a girl in danger. I need everyone to back down, warn the rest of the team." The guy warned the rest of the men behind him. I opened my eyes and I watched the men put their guns down.

"C'mon." Jason said as he began walking backwards while still holding onto me, making our way out of the apartment.

"Jason, where are we going?" I asked as he threw me over his shoulder. He ignored my question and put his hood on, trying to cover himself.

We got to his car and he pushed me into the backseat, making me land on my stomach. He got in the drivers seat and drove away.

I tried my best to stay quiet, even though all I wanted to do was cry my eyes out. I don't know where he's taking me, I don't know if he's taking me to one of those hidden cabins to kill me, just like he does with all those men.

I started to recognize my surroundings and soon we made it past the familiar gate of his home, which I hadn't visited in months.

"Get out." He said as he got out of the car. I got out of the car as well and followed him inside.

After we got inside the house, he went to set up his alarm system and locked every possible exit or window of this house.

He walked towards the dining room, with me following behind, and grabbed a bottle of whiskey that was sitting by. He poured himself a glass and quickly poured the liquor down his throat.

"I'd offer you a drink but... I don't usually drink with my enemies."

I quickly battered my eyes and lowered my head, trying to block out the feelings his words caused.

I can't do it, I can't pretend to act tough. I'm going to break if I stay in the same room as him, it's too much for me.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He barked as he ran after me.

I wiped my eyes and ran towards the stairs.

"I asked you a fucking question." He pulled me back, forcing me to face him.

I let out a sob and I tried to push him away. "Get off me!" I yelled. "You're not going anywhere." He tightened his grip on me. "Where am I supposed to go?" I yelled. "We're in the middle of nowhere!" I said, trying to free myself of his grip.