Chapter 74: jealousy unleashed

In the house boat, Adrien saw the connection Marinette and Luka got going on, he start to feel mad and sad about it, Kagami noticed the feeling from him.
Kagami: Adrien, you okay?
Adrien: Huh? Ye-yeah. I'm fine.
Kagami: You sure?
Adrien: I said I'm okay!
Kagami: Okay. Just making sure. Sounds like you're getting jealous.
Adrien: Jealous? Who said I'm jealous?
Kagami: Nobody, but it's all over your face. Marinette: That was fun.
Luka: Glad you like it. *Anarka walked down the deck holding a broomstick.*
Anarka: Ahh, you're all here. I'll let you guys have some fun. *She walk away, Adrien see Marinette and he decided to make his move, but Alya sit next to her.*
Adrien: (Dang it. She beat me to it. Guess I better wait.)
Alya: So, what do you think of Luka?
Marinette: He's okay. Think I should date him?
Alya: It's up to you. You like him right?
Marinette: Yeah.
Alya: There you go. Go for it.
Marinette: I'll do it.
Rose: Now or...
Marinette: Later. (When he's not too busy.)
Adrien: (She's gonna ask Luka out? That's it! I'm stepping in.) *He go up to her.*
Kagami: Adrien, where are you... *She see Adrien going up to Marinette.* (What are you doing? I thought you like me.)
Adrien: Marinette.
Marinette: (Ugh. Him again.) Yes?
Adrien: Can I talk to you for a minute?
Marinette: Okay. *She get up and follow Adrien to the upper deck.* Okay, what do you want to talk about? *Adrien kiss her on the lips, Marinette's eyes were wide open, Marinette push him off of her.* What the heck, Adrien? Why did you kiss me? *She wipe her mouth and spit too.*
Adrien: I couldn't hold it in anymore. The fact seeing you and Luka together, it triggered me.
Marinette: Triggered you how?
Adrien: I'm jealous! Okay? There I said! I am jealous of you and Luka! I'm sorry Milady.
Marinette: Milad... you found out I'm Ladybug, didn't you?
Adrien: I'm sorry. I couldn't handle the wait, I had to find out myself.
Marinette: You're clueless you know that?
Adrien: I'm aware of that, yes.
Marinette: Why would you find out like that? Do you have any idea what would happen if we reveal who we are?
Adrien: Oh, so it's different when Luka found out?
Marinette: Okay. That was an accident. And for your information, he already figured it out.
Adrien: What? How? *He grasp at her arms.* When did it all started?
Marinette: When he gave me his miraculous back and when he saw me get out of my Ladybug form. And let go of my arms.
Adrien: Sorry. *He stepped back once.* It's not fair if he knows your identity and I can't know.
Marinette: You know why, you ding-dong! Hawkmoth will take that an an advantage and hurt the people that we care about. Our friends... our family. You should know that.
Adrien: You're right. I'm sorry.
Marinette: Let me ask you something, Adrien. Did you really love me? The real me not Ladybug?
Adrien: Well, y-yes.
Marinette: Don't lie to me.
Adrien: Okay, I didn't love you as your normal self, I only see you as a friend.
Marinette: Ugh. I knew it! I knew you would say that. You only like me because I'm Ladybug, is that it?
Adrien: Yes. I'm sorry, Marinette. If I can turn back time, I would never find out you were Ladybug.
Marinette: Well it looks like you can't. You saw what you saw and now you deal with the consequences of seeing if not revealing yourself to me but seeing my identity! *Her eyes start to form tears.*
Adrien: What about me as Cat Noir? It looks like my side has a connection when I'm with you.
Marinette: Not my fault you came over all the time. *She sniffed and dry her eyes.* It's not fair for both of us and more importantly, now that I'm the guardian, I'm gonna have to do something.
Adrien: What are you saying?
Marinette: Sorry, Adrien. I'm gonna have to take your miraculous.
Adrien: What? *He cover his hand where the ring is at.* You can't do that. I'm sorry that I found out your identity and revealed too soon. But you can't take my ring away.
Marinette: Adrien, as guardian, it's my job to take miraculouses away. Especially ones that revealed too soon when they shouldn't have. *She stick her hand out to him.*
Adrien: Could you just change the rule? Just this once, please?
Marinette: No! I can't change the rules. The rules stay until Hawkmoth and Mayura are defeated. You should've thought about that before you became impatient about knowing who I am and revealing yourself when you know you shouldn't do that. Hand it over. *Adrien sighed.*
Adrien: I'm sorry, Marinette. Can I say goodbye to Plagg?
Marinette: Okay. *Plagg appeared.*
Adrien: Good bye, Plagg.
Plagg: Eh. It was bound to happen anyway. Hope you'll learn a valuable lesson about what you did.
Adrien: Trust me, I will. Good bye, Plagg.*
Plagg: Bye, Adrien. *Adrien take the ring off and hand it to Marinette.* I guess this is it?
Marinette: Yes. It was nice working with you, Kitty. *She walk away from him, Adrien look sad and he start to look sad and tears fall from his face.*
Adrien: (I messed up big this time.)