Chapter 32: Darkblade returns

In Marinette's room, Marinette finish up her homework and so far, it's quiet for now. But, suddenly, a loud scream came.
Marinette: What was that?
Tikki: I don't know. *Wayzz fly out the window and see what's going on.*
Wayzz: Master Marinette, Darkblade is turning people into knight in shining armor.
Marinette: What? *She go outside and see what's going on and she see Darkblade.* Ugh. So much for a quiet day. Let's put this Knight into shame. Tikki, spots on! *She transform
into Ladybug and she threw her yo-yo out and swing below.*
Darkblade: Yes! Look for Ladybug and Cat Noir, we will not rest until those miraculouses are mine!
Ladybug: Over here, Darkblade!
Darkblade: Oh. You're all alone. Where's your little house pet?
Ladybug: You don't have to worry about him. I'm all yours.
Darkblade: Hmm. I love a good battle. *He draw his sword.* Let's battle. Charge! *He charged at Ladybug and Ladybug charge towards him and they both fight.*
In Adrien's house, Adrien watch the news.
Nadja Chamack: Don't he amuse, it's just the news. This just in Darkblade has returned and turning Paris into armor. We advise you all to stay indoors and safe. Will Paris' beloved heroes stop this menace? Find out in a few. *Adrien turn the TV off.*
Adrien: We getter get out there and help.
Plagg: Aww but I'm still chewing. *Adrien scowled at Plagg.* Plagg, claws out!
Plagg: Aww not agaaaaaa- *Adrien transform into Cat Noir, he extend his staff and go to the city.*
Darkblade: Not so tough from the last time we fought.
Ladybug: What? And you think you're better than me? *She threw her yo-yo at the sword, Darkblade pull the sword back and threw Ladybug to the left and turn threw the sword forward and send Ladybug flying, Cat Noir see her and he caught her.*
Cat Noir: I didn't know you were falling for me, Milady.
Ladybug: Chill with the smooth talk. We got Darkblade to handle. *Cat Noir put her down and they get down and face DarkBlade.*