Chapter 66: Icebug and Ice noir vs Ice Queen

In school, Icebug and Ice Noir skate on the ice in the school.
Ice Bug: Where could she be? *She looked down and follow the ice trail and it heads to the city.* Of course.
Ice Noir: Hello, M'lady. Perfect day for ice skating, huh?
Ice bug: You could say that. *They leap up and skate on the ice.*
Ice Queen: Ugh. This won't do. *She point her scepter and freeze an old man.* Ahh. That's better. Nothing will ever stop me and my ice powers.
Ice bug: You sure about that? *Ice Queen turned around and she gasped.*
Ice Queen: Ladybug and Cat Noir. Do you wanna play in the ice?
Ice Noir: No thanks. Don't wanna catch a cold.
Ice Queen: Well that could be arranged. *She aim her scepter and start blasting them, they evade the blasts, Ladybug threw her yo-yo at her, Ice Queen aim her scepter and fire again, Ice noir twirl his staff to deflect the ice, Ice Queen scowled and she jump down and skate towards them, she kick Ice Noir back, Ice Bug threw her yo-yo and pull Ice Queen back.* This won't do at all. *She blast Ice Bug's feet frozen.*
Ice bug: Ugh!
Ice Queen: Try to get out of my ice now, Ladybug. Now it's your turn. *She aim her scepter at Ice noir, Ice noir evade the blasts and skate to Ice Queen and flip her over too.*
Ice Noir: Try to chill out, your highness. *He skate to Ice bug.* You okay, Ladybug?
Ice bug: Yeah. Hopefully I won't loose a toe.
Ice Noir: I got that. *He extend his staff and break the ice and free her feet.*
Ice bug: Thanks, Kitty.
Ice Queen: Not enough ice, huh? It's all good. I can help out on that one. *She point her spear down and made ice guards appeared.* Get them! *The ice guards charge them, they skate away and dodge them too.*
Ice noir: I'm getting goose bumps from this cold.
Ice bug: Just hold on for a second. Trying to find where the akuma is hidden. *She look and see the scepter, cape, and glasses.* It could be either in her scepter, the cape, or her glasses.
Ice noir: Three possibilities? Okay, you're the boss.
Ice Queen: You won't be getting anything from me. *She twirl her staff and point it out at them.* The only thing I want from you two is your miraculouses. *She blast them again, they skate away and dodge the blasts.*
Ice Noir: One more blast from her and I'm gonna get cold feet. Literary. *He get his staff and fight her off.*
Ice Queen: Ha! The big, brave kitty cat thinks he can beat me? Well think again. I'm gonna turn you into a popsicle!
Ice Noir: I wouldn't bet on it. *He hit her spear with his staff and it dropped on the ground.* Gotcha.
Ice Queen: Not quite. *She lift her glasses up and shoot lasers from her eyes and freeze Cat Noir's feet to his knees.*
Ice Noir: Ugh. I hate the cold. *Ice Queen laugh evilly.*
Ice bug: She has lasers too. I better act fast. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a pair of handcuffs appeared.* Handcuffs?
Ice noir: Ugh! You're gonna arrest her for freezing the public?
Ice bug: No.
Ice Queen: You think a pair of handcuffs will stop me? Well think again! *She lift her glasses again and shoot lasers at ice bug, Ice bug skate away from her, she swing on the street post and glide a little bit, she looked around and see what she can use for the handcuff. She look at Ice Queen, Cat Noir, the lamp post, and the handcuffs.*
Ice bug: (I know what to do. But first, I gotta loose her first to get to Cat Noir.) Catch me if  you can, ice butt! *She skate away, Ice Queen scowled and gritted her teeth.*
Ice Queen: That's Ice Queen! Queen! *She go after Ice bug, she go after her and shoot lasers from her eyes again, Ladybug turn back around and jump over Ice Queen.* What the? *She stopped and she go after her some more.*
Ice Bug: Ice noir, hold still! *She threw her yo-yo at his legs and the ice break and he's free.*
Ice Noir: Ahh. Finally. I can feel my toes again.
Ice Bug: No time to be relieved. We gotta deal with her. Use your cataclysm on that street lamp post.
Ice noir: Gotcha, bugaboo. *He ring glowed green.* Cataclysm! *His hand glowed and he skate to the street lamp post and touch it, the lamp post tipped over and Ice Queen tripped over it and hit the ground and her glasses fell off her face too.* Now look who's getting cold feet. *Ice Bug go up to Ice Queen and put handcuffs on her wrists.*
Ice Bug: Sorry, Ice Queen, but you're under arrest for freezing the public and being corrupted by Hawkmoth.
Ice Queen: Ugh. You won't win this time! *Ice Bug pick up a pair of glasses and break them in half and the akuma flew out, she get her yo-yo out.*
Ice bug: No more evil doing for you, little akuma. *She twirl her yo-yo.* Time to de-evilize! *She threw the yo-yo at the akuma and caught it.* Gotcha! *She open the yo-yo and freed it.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She unhand-cuffed Ice Queen with the key and threw them up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *All the ice disappeared, people are no longer frozen, and Ice Queen was de-akumatize into Chloé, Chloé looked around and look confused.*
Ice Bug/ Ice Noir: Spots off/ Claws in! *They de-transform back to hero form.* Pound it!
Chloé: Ugh. What hit me?
Ladybug: You alright, Chloé?
Chloé: Think so. *She get up and look around.* What happened?
Cat Noir: Let's just say you were a bit cold hearted.
Ladybug: Cat!
Cat Noir: Sorry. Just wanted to say that.
Ladybug: What matters is that it's all over.
Chloé: Thanks Ladybug and Cat Noir. *Soon, their miraculouses start to beep.*
Ladybug: We're about to transform back. Cat Noir, can you take Chloe?
Cat Noir: Sure thing, M'lady. *He pick Chloe up and Ladybug threw her yo-yo out and swing away and Cat Noir leap away.*
Hawkmoth: Ugh! Why do all of my villains get beaten by them? No matter what, I will get your miraculouses even if I freeze Pairs myself! *The window start to close.*

At the school, Ladybug leap in the hallway and hide in the bathroom stall.
Ladybug: Spots off! *She de-transform and Tikki hover next to Marinette, Marinette feed Tikki a macaroon.*
Tikki: Thanks, Marinette.
Marinette: Sure thing, Tikki. Better get back to Professor McParkson's class before he gets all suspicious. *Tikki go back in her purse and Marinette leave the bathroom. Soon, Cat Noir put Chloé down.*
Chloé: Thanks, Cat Noir.
Cat Noir: Sure thing, Chloé. And try to stay out of trouble. *He leap away, Chloé walk to her class. Cat Noir go to the janitor's closet and hide.* Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to him, Adrien feed Plagg some cheese.*
Plagg: Ahh. I thought I would never taste this again.
Adrien: Eat up. I better head back. *He leave the janitor's closet and head back to class.*