Chapter 21: What's new?

In school the next day (Tuesday), Adrien stepped out of the car and go up the steps and into the building.
Adrien: Okay. Where is she? *He looked straight ahead and he didn't see her.* Guess she's not here.
Nino: Who's not here?
Adrien: Oh. I was looking for Marinette.
Nino: Maybe she might be late again.
Adrien: Oh. Okay. (I was hoping to maybe talk to her.)
Nino: What's up with you?
Adrien: Well... I'm in a pickle, Nino?
Nino: What's going on?
Adrien: Well since things didn't end well with me and Lila, I know Kagami has a crush on me, and well, Marinette... I don't know how I feel right now.
Nino: Whoa. What about Ladybug? Are you still crushing on her?
Adrien: No. I lost interest in her. I guess you can't fall in love with a superhero.
Nino: I could've told you that.
Adrien: Thanks for that. I don't know what to tell ya. Could you be in love with any of those girls?
Adrien: No. Lila, no. Kagami, I don't know. Marinette, maybe.
Nino: Maybe? As in yes and no or just maybe?
Adrien: Just maybe.
Nino: Dude, let me tell you about... hey, there's Luka.
Adrien: Luka? As in Juleka's brother?
Nino: Yeah. Why?
Adrien: No reason. *Luka hold a pink tulip for Marinette.*
Luka: Hey, is Marinette here?
Mylene: Not yet.
Alya: She's coming. *Marinette walk from down the street in her new look. She has on blue jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with a butterfly brooch design, her hair's in a fishtail braid with a blue headband with white polka dots, and a pair of brown ankle boots.*
Marinette: Okay. With just 15 minutes to spare. On time yet again.
Tikki: See? I told you getting up on time is worth it? No more getting up late.
Marinette: Yep. Learned my lesson the last time that happened. *She go up the steps and open the gate to the courtyard, Alya see her by the door.*
Alya: There she is. *Marinette walk in and go to her friends.* Hey look at you.
Mylene: You look nice.
Marinette: Thank you.
Luka: Marinette.
Marinette: Hi.
Adrien: Oh what is he doing?
Nino: Not sure, but whatever it is, looks like he beat you to it.
Adrien: (Not for long he won't.)
Luka: Got this for you. *He handed her a tulip.*
Marinette: Thank you, Luka. *Soon, the bell ring, they all go to class.*
Adrien: I don't know. Anyway, let's go before we're late. *They go to Miss Bustier's classroom.*