Chapter 33: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Darkblade part 1

In the city, Ladybug and Cat Noir fight off DarkBlade and his knights army.
Cat Noir: Stay down, you rust buckets! *He threw her staff at a few and it extends too.* Got any idea where the akuma is hidden?
Ladybug: Probably the last time the akuma hit . The sword. *She threw her yo-yo at one knight and she pull it back, the knight lean forward and Ladybug kick it back.* We're gonna have to divide and concur.
Cat Noir: I love it when we do this.
Ladybug: Focus! On my mark, NOW! *They both charge again and fight off more knights*
DarkBlade: Charge! And get me their miraculouses! *They all charged and DarkBlade rub up to them.*
Ladybug: Incoming on your left, Cat Noir.
Cat Noir: My left of your left?
Ladybug: Your left! What else?
Cat Noir: Got it! *He pounce at DarkBlade, but DarkBlade flipped him over, Cat Noir grabbed his ankle and pull him down.*  Think you can escape from me?
DarkBlade: Let go of me, you inferno street rat! *He kick Cat Noir in the face and he slide down the road and hit a mailbox, Ladybug fight off DarkBlade, but he flipped her over and pinned her down.* I gotcha now, little bug.
Hawkmoth VO: Good, DarkBlade. Now take her miraculous while she's still down.
DarkBlade: Pretty earrings. *He reach for them, but Cat Noir hit him with a staff.*
Cat Noir: Get away from her! *He help Ladybug up.*
Ladybug: Thank, Kitty.
DarkBlade: I'm not done with you both yet!
Ladybug: You may not be, but I am. *She twirl her yo-yo.* Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a magnet appeared.* A magnet?
Cat Noir: Aww are you attracting me, Milady? I didn't know that. *Ladybug threw her yo-yo and hit his head.* Ow.
Ladybug: You got jokes, huh? But no. Stall him, I'll be back. *She threw her yo-yo out and swing away.*
Cat Noir: Guess I gotta go this again. *He twirl his staff  and fight off the knights and DarkBlade.*