Chapter 78: Getting Queen bee

In Marinette's room, Ladybug go through the balcony and to her bedroom, she get her miracle egg and the spots glow in the colors of the miraculous.
Ladybug: Hmm. What can I use for this mission? *She looked for a miraculous and she see one.* Hmm. This could do. I need the Bee miraculous, the power of embolization. *The yellow spot glowed yellow and the Bee hair comb appeared, Ladybug hold it.* Okay. Hopefully this will work. *She leave the bedroom and go find Chloé.*

At the Grand Paris hotel, Chloé read her magazine and Ladybug see her.
Ladybug: Bingo. *She go to the hotel and landed.*
Chloé: Ladybug?
Ladybug: Hey, Chloé. I need your help.
Chloé: Anything for you, Ladybug.
Ladybug: Be Queen Bee again. *She throw the miraculous to her and Chloé put it on and Pollen appeared.*
Pollen: Hello, Queen Chloé.
Chloé: Hello, Pollen. Let's do this. Pollen, buzz on! *She transform into Queen Bee.*
Ladybug: Let's go. We can't keep Puma Noir waiting.
Queen Bee: Who?
Ladybug: You'll see in a minute. *They leap up and go help him.*

Meanwhile, Puma Noir hold Heartbreaker off.
Heartbreaker: That miraculous is mine. Give it back! *He punch the ground and a rock fist cake and Puma Noir leap up and run up to him and swing at him and threw his staff out and struck him again.*
Puma Noir: You should've said please.
Heartbreaker: Ow! You struck me. That's it. No more playing around. Time to get serious.
Puma Noir: I'm waiting. *Soon, Ladybug and Queen Bee appeared.* Glad you showed up.
Ladybug: Just in time too. Puma Noir, this is Queen Bee. Queen Bee, this is Puma Noir.
Queen Bee: Hello. What happened to Cat Noir?
Ladybug: We won't be seeing him anymore.
Heartbreaker: Wrong answer. You're looking at him. And you three are done for.
Ladybug: I don't think so.