Chapter 69: Pet clinic

At the pet clinic, Luka open the door and Marinette walk inside.
Marinette: Thank you. *Luka go in too.* Hi, I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I got Mushu for his check up.
Nurse clerk: Oh yes. Sign in and Dr. Chantél will see you soon.
Marinette: Okay. *Marinette sign in and she and Luka wait for Dr. Chantél to come through. *Marinette and Luka sit in the waiting room and wait.*
Luka: You go to the pet clinic by yourself?
Marinette: No. Sometimes my parents go when I'm in school. *Soon, Dr. Chantél opened the door.*
Dr. Chantél: Mushu?
Marinette: Let's go. *Luka carry the carrier and they go through and stopped in room 2.* Hi, Dr. Chantél.
Dr. Chantél: Hi, Marinette. Hello, boy who I don't know.
Luka: I'm Luka, Dr. Chantél
Dr. Chantél: Oh yes. Hello. Sorry, I seen many patients today I have no idea who I seen or not seen.
Luka: Okay.
Dr. Chantél: Okay. Let's see how Mushu is doing. *She unlock the carrier and Mushu came out.* Hey, buddy. How was he from his last check up?
Marinette: He's doing good. Walked him everyday, he's eating good, and he's not sick.
Dr. Chantél: That's good. Let's see how he's doing right now. *She get started on his check up and it went well.* Well Mushu is good. You've been taking good care of him.
Marinette: Thank you. I have. *Dr. Chantél put Mushu back in his carrier and close him up.* Okay, we'll see him again for the next 2 months.
Marinette: Thank you, Dr. Chantél.
Dr. Chantél: My pleasure. *Marinette and Luka leave the vet office and head back home.*
Marinette: I'm gonna take him inside and then we'll leave.
Luka: Okay. *Marinette go inside her house and put the carrier down.*
Sabine: Hey, sweetie. How did it go?
Marinette: It went well. Just like his last check up. *She feed Mushu some dog food for dinner and give him his water.* There you go. *She let him out and Mushu eat and drink.*
Tom: I'll put the carrier away.
Marinette: Okay. I gotta go.
Sabine: Have fun. *Marinette wave then goodbye and head back outside, Luka lend her a bike helmet and she put it on and ride with him to the cinema.*