Chapter 71: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Seiyther

Meanwhile, Ladybug and Cat Noir face Sycla.
Sycla: Ahh. If it isn't the famous Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Cat Noir: Hey it's the stupid idiot who's about to get his butt kick.
Seiyther: You got jokes, huh?
Ladybug: Think we have enough. *She throw her yo-yo out, Seiyther grab the yo-yo.* Hey!
Seiyther: Nice try, bug. *She pull Ladybug aside and hit Cat Noir, she laugh evilly.*
Ladybug: That didn't go as planned.
Cat Noir: I don't know. I like this.
Ladybug: Get it together and help me untie this.
Cat Noir: Got it. *They both tune and the string got loose and Ladybug retrieve the yoyo.*
Ladybug: Okay, let's do this again.
Seiyther: Try to stop my shadow minions. *Her glove glowed and made evil shadows appeared.* Attack! *They charged at them and Ladybug and Cat Noir fight off the shadow villains.*
Ladybug: Don't let the shadows win. *Ladybug threw her yo-yo and slash a few and pull it back.*
Cat Noir: It'll be hard not to, Milady. *He swing his staff and struck a few too and twirl it too.* Depending how many they are. Whoa! *One shadows caught his tail.* Hey. My tail is not a tug toy. *He yank his tail belt from the shadow and point his staff through to it and it disappeared, Sycla scowled and scoffed too.*
Seiyther: Time to take it up a notch. *Her glove glowed again and she summoned a giant shadow monster.*
Ladybug: Oh boy. We got a bigger problem. *The giant shadow monster roared.*
Cat Noir: I heard of people being afraid of their own shadows, but that is scary enough. This is nuts. *He swing at a few and did a back flip.*
Seiyther: Hahahahaha! Try to stop this one since everyone thinks you're so called "Heroes."
Ladybug: Don't judge a superhero when you don't know nothing about them. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a roll of tinfoil appeared.* Tin foil?
Cat Noir: We're gonna cover up the shadow monster?
Ladybug: No. *She look around and she see the sun, a sun ray bouncing off the window of a store, and the shadow monster and Sycla.* I know how to destroy the shadow monster and get Seiyther's akuma. Try to distract her.
Cat Noir: I don't know what you're planning. But okay. *He run up to them both, the shadow monster charged at Cat Noir, he evade and dodge it.* Come on. Is that the best you can do?
Seiyther: You're gonna get it, kitty cat. Get him and don't stop until you get his miraculous. *The shadow monster roared and stretch out too, Cat Noir evade it again, Ladybug get some tinfoil out and shine it to the shadow monster, it felt a hot heat and it's starting to disappear, it roared and disappear too.*
Cat Noir: Wow.
Seiyther: NOOO! My shadow is fading. What have you done? You're gonna get it, Ladybug. You and your furry companion.
Ladybug: Get this. *She shined the tinfoil at the sun and shine it at Sycla.*
Seiyther: No! The sunlight. It burns! BUUUUUUUUUUUURNS! *Her shadow disappeared and the girl get on her knees and became unconscious and black, Cat Noir get the glove from her hand.*
Cat Noir: Catch, Milady. *She threw the glove at Ladybug, Ladybug caught it and rip it in half and the akuma flew out.*
Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. *She open her yo-yo and start twirling it.* Time to de-evilize! *She throw the yo-yo out and catch the akuma.* Gotcha! *She open the yo-yo and set the butterfly free.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She pick up the roll of tinfoil and throw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *It made everything turn back to normal and Seiyther de-transform back to a girl name Sycla.*
Ladybug and Cat Noir: Pound it!
Sycla: Ugh. What happened?
Ladybug: You were akumatized. It's all over.
Cat Noir: What made you akumatized?
Sycla: People consider me an outcast. I never been around much.
Ladybug: It's okay. If people think you're an outcast, don't let them get to you like that.
Sycla: Thanks, Ladybug and thanks for saving me.
Cat Noir: It's our pleasure. *Sycla get up and run off. Soon, Ladybug's earrings start to beep.* Ladybug, I was wondering...
Ladybug: Gotta go. See you soon, Cat Noir.
Cat Noir: Now? Your miraculous has the worst timing.
Ladybug: If this is about me telling you my identity, for the last time, no.
Cat Noir: Come on. You're the new guardian. You can change a few rules.
Ladybug: Cat, as much as I want to do that, but it's still no. Hawkmoth and Mayura hasn't been stopped yet. Until then, our identity must be remain a secret until it's all over. You'll understand someday. Bug out. *She threw her yo-yo out and Cat Noir sighed and he leap away.*

In the alley behind the cinema, Ladybug leap down and she looked around to see if anybody's out there. And the coast is clear, but Luka walked by and he sees a bright light in the alley, he went to check it out and he see Marinette and her kwami.
Marinette: Glad that's over. We better go back to Luka before...
Luka: Marinette?
Marinette: Gaaah! *She fell back.* Luka? What are you doing here?