Chapter 19: Good bye kiss

After the akuma attack, Cat Noir hide close to the entrance and he de-transform, Plagg land on his hand and felt a little weak.
Plagg: So. Hungry.
Adrien: Alright, alright, here. *He feed Plagg a piece of Camembert.*
Plagg: Ahhhh much better. *Adrien rolled his eyes.*
Adrien: Do you have to be so dramatic?
Plagg: You know in every battle, I'm always hungry.
Adrien: Hide in here. *Plagg go in Adrien's jacket and he go back in the ice rink. He sees almost everybody leaving.* Hey, where are you guys going?
Nino: We're all heading home. See ya. *He leave with Alya, Adrien see Marinette untying her skates and putting her shoes back on, same with Luka.*
Adrien: (I guess they're leaving together. I should ask them if I can tag along.)
Luka: Ready to go?
Marinette: Yeah.
Timmy: Ready too.
Luka: Let's go. *They leave the rink, Adrien go after them.*
Adrien: Hey. Where are you guys going?
Marinette: We're gonna drop Timmy off at home and we decided to spend some time together.
Adrien: Together? As in together, together?
Luka: Yeah? Is that a problem?
Adrien: No. Not a problem.
Marinette: Well. Okay, then. *They walk away, Timmy turned around and stick his tongue out at Adrien and keep walking. Adrien hit the seat with anger.*
Adrien: I'll get you, Luka! Just you wait.
Plagg: Uh-oh. I smell jealousy.
Adrien: I am not jealous. I'm just looking out for a friend, that's all. I don't trust Luka with her, he might hurt her.
Plagg: Nonsense. She doesn't look harm or hurt. You're in over your head and jealous.
Adrien: I am neither of this things. Marinette is just a friend and I'm just looking out for her, that's it.
Plagg: Mmm-hmm. Keep telling your self that.
Adrien: Whatever let's go. *He take his skates off and trade it back for his shoes and he leave the ice rink.*
Outside, Marinette, Timmy, and Luka are walking down the sidewalk to their house.
Marinette: Hold on for a minute.
Luka: Okay. *Marinette and Timmy head upstairs to the door and open it.*
Tom: Hey you two, how was ice skating?
Marinette: It was fun.
Timmy: I learned how to ice skate.
Sabine: That's wonderful.
Marinette: I'm gonna go with Luka for the day. I decided to take Timmy home.
Sabine: That's good.
Tom: Who's Luka?
Marinette: Juleka's older brother.
Tom: Oh. Okay.
Timmy: I'm gonna go to my room. *He go upstairs to his room.*
Marinette: I'm heading out.
Sabine: Have fun. And anytime, invite Luka over.
Marinette: Okay. *She go back outside.* Ready to go?
Luka: Sure.
Marinette: What do you wanna do first?
Luka: I got something for us to do. *They start walking.*
————————-Montage Time- ——————
In the local arcade, Luka play a pinball machine and he won, they went to the claw machine and he won her a Snake plush toy, she hold it and look at him. After that, they go see a movie called Godzilla: New York City, Marinette close her eyes on the scary parts, Luka comfort her. After the movies, then go to the park and get on the carousel ride, Luka look at her and he start to blush too, Marinette look at him too and she start to blush too. And they go to Andre's ice cream and they sit on a bench and eat some ice cream together. Then the day start to come to an end, Luka and Marinette walk to the front door.
Marinette: Thanks for today. I never had much fun with anybody.
Luka: I'm sure you did with someone.
Marinette: With my friends, but not with a boy before. And you're the first to do that.
Luka: Thank you for saying that.
Marinette: No problem. *They look at each other for a little bit, but Marinette snapped out of it.* S-Sorry, I better get inside. See you tomorrow?
Luka: Yeah. One more thing.
Marinette: Yes? *Luka kiss her on the cheek. Marinette blush like a red tomato.* Wow, that was... something.
Luka: I'll see you later.
Marinette: O-o-okay. *Luka walk home, Marinette sighed.*
Tikki: Wow. You're happy today.
Marinette: Yes. *She sighed again.* (It's like I'm in love again.) *She go inside.*
Sabine: Hey honey, how was your time with Luka?
Marinette: It was okay.
Tom: What did you do?
Marinette: We went to the arcade, he won me this snake plush toy, we went to the movies and seen the new Godzilla movie, we went to the park and ride the carousel, and we had ice cream.
Sabine: That sounds fun.
Marinette: It was.
Tom: Well you're right on time. We're having Hash brown casserole.
Marinette: Hash brown casserole?
Tom: Yep. I made it. Hope you'll like it.
Timmy: I love hash browns for breakfast, I never tried it in casserole form. *Tom put the casserole dish in the middle of the table.*
Tom: You're gonna love it, son.
Marinette: I'll be down in a bit. *She go upstairs to her room and put her toy snake up.*