Chapter 44: getting Ryuko and King monkey

In Marinette's room, Ladybug leap through her open window and she pull her miracle egg out.
Ladybug: Okay. Who can I trust for this mission? *She look at the miraculous symbols and she see the Dragon miraculous and the Monkey miraculous.* I need the dragon miraculous, the power of elements and the monkey miraculous, the power of jubilation. *The 2 spots glowed red and golden yellow and the choker appeared and the circlet appeared on, Ladybug hold them both.* Okay, let's go. *She go to her window, put the 2 miraculouses in her yoyo and swing out. She look for Kagami.*

At the school, Kagami leave from fencing practice, Ladybug land in front of her.
Kagami: Ladybug?
Ladybug: Hey, Kagami. I need your help with something.
Kagami: Okay? What is it?
Ladybug: Cat Noir and I are dealing with a librarian villain, we'll need your help. *She open her yo-yo and get the dragon miraculous out, Kagami take the box and opened it.*
Longg: Hello again, Kagami. *Kagami put on the choker.*
Kagami: Hello again, Longg. Longg, bring the storm! *She transform into Ryuko.*
Ladybug: Head to the city, gotta get another help. *She threw her yo-yo out and she swing away, Ryuko run to the city.*

In the community pool, Kim got done with swim class, Ladybug see him and she go through the doors.
Ladybug: Kim?
Kim: Hey, Ladybug.
Ladybug: I'm gonna need your help.
Kim: Sure. What do you want me to do?
Ladybug: This. Le Chen Kim, this is the miraculous of the Monkey, which grants the power of jubilation. You will use it for the greater good. *Kim hold the box.* Once the job is done, you will return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you?
Kim: Sure thing, Ladybug. *He opened the small box and Xuppu appeared.* Hey, Xuppu.
Xuppu: Hi, Kim. *He made a funny face and Kim did the same thing, Ladybug chuckled. Kim put on the circlet.* You know what to say?
Kim: Yep. Xuppu, showtime! *He transformed into King Monkey.*
Ladybug: Let's go. *They both leave the community pool.*