Chapter 56: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Dark Owl

In the city, people start to scream, running away in fear.
Dark Owl: Hahahahahahaha! That's right, flee, run away like cowards you all are! Nobody can stop me.
Ladybug: Think again, Dark Owl!
Dark Owl: Ladybug and Cat Noir, prepare for round 2 of me?
Cat Noir: We beat you before, we can beat you again.
Dark Owl: Try to stop my owls first. Rose my pretties. *The owls fly up.*Attack! *They hooted and fly towards them.*
Cat Noir: Owl?! He has Owls now!?
Ladybug: Weird, huh? *She twirl her yo-yo and throw it out to Dark Owl, Cat Noir fight off a few Owls.*
Cat Noir: Buzz off, feather brains! *He double kick a few and shake a few off of him, he go up to Ladybug and they both fight off Dark Owl.*
Dark Owl: You think two can beat me? Well think again! I am much powerful than the last time you fought me. *He push them back, but they flipped back and stand back up.* Time to call in the big guns. *He get his bird call whistle and blow on it, then a loud caw sound came.*
Cat Noir: Tell me that wasn't a Hawk call.
Ladybug: Think again. *They see a giant Owl.*
Dark Owl: Say hello to my new pet. Huff Owl. Sick em boy!
Ladybug: Run! *They run away from Huff Owl.*
Cat Noir: This is new. We never runaway from a villain before.
Ladybug: We have runaway from some villains before. *She throw her yo-yo out and wrap it around a lamp post.* Hold on. *She hold his hand and they swing up in the air and land on Huff, Ladybug retrieve the yoyo.*
Cat Noir: I gotta try that next time. *Huff roared louder and he start to move vigorously.*
Ladybug: If they'll be a next time! *She look up ahead.* Hold on to the upcoming street sign.
Cat Noir: What?
Ladybug: Just do it! *They reach up and swing back and forth and get down.* That'll keep him away. Now back to Dark Owl.
Dark Owl: Right here, Ladybug and Cat Noir. Boomerang projectile! *He throw his boomerangs out and Ladybug and Cat Noir deflect them off.*
Cat Noir: You think the Akuma's in the last spot it was in?
Ladybug: I don't know. Maybe! *She leap up over Dark Owl, she tie his up on her yo-yo and pull him back.*
Dark Owl: Hey!
Ladybug: You'll feel a little dizziness. *She pull the yo-yo out and spin Dark Owl really fast, he start to feel dizzy.* Perfect. Meet you at the school.
Dark Wing: Think again, bug! *He get up and face them both.* Your hero saving days are over!
Ladybug: I don't think so. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a boomerang appeared.* A boomerang.
Cat Noir: Think you're gonna miss his head?
Ladybug: Not even close. *She looked around and look at the street lamp post, mailbox, and Dark Owl.*
Dark Owl: If you're wondering where the akuma is hidden, it's not at the same place you got it last.
Ladybug: That's out of the way.
Cat Noir: Wonder where it is. This time.
Ladybug: Get your cataclysm ready.
Cat Noir: Got it, m'lady. *His ring glow green.* Cataclysm! *His hand glow black.*
Ladybug: Hey, Dark Owl. Think fast! *She throw the boomerang to the street lamp post, mailbox, and a bench.*
Dark Owl: You missed! *But the boomerang hit his head and he is knocked out.*
Ladybug: I never miss. *She go to him and get the watch from his wrist.*
Cat Noir: His watch?
Ladybug: Must be, not sure. *She lend Cat Noir the watch, he touched it and it disintegrated and the akuma flew out.* Huh. Guess it was in there. *She get her yo-yo out and open it up.* No more evil doing you, little Akuma. *She twirl her yo-yo.* Time to de-evilize! *She throw her yo-yo out and caught the Akuma.* Gotcha. *She open the yo-yo up and a butterfly flew out.* Bye bye, little butterfly. *She pick up the boomerang and throw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everything turned back to normal, the Owls disappeared, Dark Owl got de-akumatized back to Mr. Damocles.*
Ladybug and Cat Noir: Pound it!
Mr. Damocles: What happened?
Ladybug: You were akumatized, again.
Mr. Damocles: Sorry I caused trouble again.
Cat Noir: It's all good, sir. Just try to not do that again.
Mr. Damocles: Noted. *Soon, Ladybug's miraculous start to beep.*
Ladybug: Gotta go. Until next time, Kitty. *She throw her yo-yo out and fly away, Cat Noir looked up and see Ladybug flying away.*
Cat Noir: One day we will finally meet, m'lady. Come on, sir. I'll take you home.
Mr. Damocles: Okay, sir. *He take Mr. Damocles home.*
Hawkmoth: Ugh. Dark Owl's not much help. But no matter what those miraculouses will be mine in the end. *The window start to close.*