Chapter 30: True love

In school, Marinette walk passed the music room and she hear something, she decided to take a peek and see what's inside, she sees Luka playing on a piano.
Luka: 🎵 If I could do it all over, maybe I'd do it different...🎶 *Marinette accidentally fell forward, Luka saw her, she get back up.*
Marinette: Hehe, hey.
Luka: Hey.
Marinette: What are you doing?
Luka: Just playing the piano.
Marinette: Sounds nice. I didn't know you play piano.
Luka: Played it when I was 5. Trying to get this song right, but it's missing something. You wanna hear what I got?
Marinette: O...kay. *Luka play the piano again.*
Luka: If I could do it all over, maybe I'd do it different. Maybe I wouldn't be here, in this position. *He move his head telling Marinette to sit next to him and she sit next to him, she decided to join in.*
Marinette:🎵I found you then I lost you, looking back is torture, and it hurts to know I let you go, you live right around the corner.🎶
Marinette and Luka: 🎶And I could've had it all, could've had it all. 🎵 *Some people hear music and singing, they decided to see what's going on, it's Marinette and Luka playing in the piano and singing. Marinette play the piano next to him.* 🎶True love, I knew I had it. True love, was so hard to find. True love, if I could get it back, I'd never let it go this time.🎵
Alya: What's going on?
Trisha: There's a couple playing a song together.
Nino: Really? Who are they? *Alya stepped forward and she sees Marinette and Luka.*
Alya: No way. I gotta record this. *She get her phone out and record it.*
Luka: 🎶 True love.
Marinette: 🎵 Is an inspiration.
Luka: 🎶 True love.
Marinette: 🎵It was mine all mine.
Luka: 🎶 True love, if I could get it back, I'd never let it go.🎵
Marinette: 🎶 I'd never let it go.🎶
Marinette and Luka: 🎶 I'd never let it go this time.🎵 *They stopped playing , they look at each other and slowly lean in for a kiss, then people start to cheer and clap for them.*
Marinette: Guess we had an audience.
Luka: Looks that way.
In the hallway, Chloé and Sabrina walked by.
Chloé: What are you losers cheering about?
Alya: You might wanna look at this. *She showed Chloé a video of Marinette and Luka singing and playing the piano.*
Chloé: Ridiculous utterly ridiculous!
Sabrina: I think it's nice.
Chloé: No one cares about your opinion. *She stomp away in anger, Sabrina go after her.*
Adrien: Hey. What's going on?
Nino: Dude, look at this. I didn't know Marinette can sing and play the piano too.
Adrien: What? *He looked at the video and he is surprised and disappointed.* Oh. That's... great. I gotta go. *He walk to the courtyard.*
Nino: Think he's jealous?
Alya: Looks that way. (Yes! Luka-1, Adrien-0.)