Chapter 51: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Encore

At school, Adrien get Plagg out and he see Ladybug fighting Encore out.
Encore: Ugh. Ladybug. Why are you always in my spotlight. This is my moment and my money only! *She aim her scepter and try blasting Ladybug, but she missed the blast, she threw her yo-yo out at Encore's scepter, Encore pull it back and threw Ladybug aside.* Ha!
Adrien: Ladybug needs help. Plagg, claws out! *He transform into Cat Noir, he stepped in and help.*
Encore: Gotcha. Time to make you into a statue and out of my way. *She aim her scepter out and the blast came out, luckily, Cat Noir steeped in and deflect the blast with his staff.* What the?
Cat Noir: Sorry, but you can't hit the star of the show here. Sorry it took so long, m'lady.
Ladybug: Glad you came.
Encore: Ugh. Must you always be in my way? *She aim her scepter at them both, but they dodge the blast and hit Mylene and Juleka.*
Rose: Nooooo!
Ladybug: Hide somewhere safe, we'll have her back to normal.
Rose: Okay. *She run out, Ladybug run up and throw her yo-yo out and caught Encore, but Encore pull the string and pull Ladybug forward.*
Encore: Don't you see? This is why you're always in my way. You're taking up to much space! *She threw Ladybug out and hit Cat Noir, Cat Noir look at her and he smile and purred too.*
Ladybug: Did you purr?
Cat Noir: N-no, I didn't.
Ladybug: Ugh. Get up. *They both get up and face Encore again.*
Cat Noir: Time to close the curtains on her. *They charge at Encore and Encore charge at them, they fight her off, Ladybug kick Encore, but Encore dodge the kick, Cat Noir twirl his staff and fight her off, but she use her scepter to fight him off.*
Encore: Uh, uh, uh. Kitty. *She pull his tail back.* This is my moment and I want it all. And you're in my way. Why don't you be an understudy? *She push him back, Cat Noir skidded and stopped.*
Cat Noir: She does like sharing the spotlight.
Ladybug: I know. We have to retrieve where the akuma is hidden.
Cat Noir: But where is it hidden? Look out? *He push Ladybug out of the way and the blast hit the door, Ladybug looked at Encore's scepter and pin.*
Ladybug: Scepter, pin. It must be in one of those things. Come on! *They fight her off some more.*
Hawkmoth VO: Encore, give me the miraculouses or I'll throw you off the stage. *Ladybug kick Encore back in the stomach.*
Encore: Ugh. I'm getting to it. STOP PRESSURING ME! *She fight them off again, she life the props and threw it at them.* Fight off my props! *Ladybug twirl her yo-yo and Cat Noir hold his staff out too and the props went flying and they deflect them all off.*
Cat Noir: She's impossible to beat.
Ladybug: I know. But we can't give up. *She flip backwards as a spotlight post went by.* Okay, think we had enough of a fair fight. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a mirror appeared.* Why am I getting a deja vu on this one?
Cat Noir: Because I use it once when I was using your miraculous.
Ladybug: Oh yeah, I remember now.
Encore: You think a mirror is gonna stop me? Well think again.
Cat Noir: Any ideas how to stop her? I don't wanna be a statue. *Ladybug looked around and she spot the auditorium.*
Ladybug: Follow me. *She run to the auditorium and Cat Noir go after her.*
Encore: Ugh. Getting away! *She run after them and start blasting her scepter, Ladybug and Cat Noir take cover.*
Cat Noir: This is your idea to stop her? Hide in cowardly fear?
Ladybug: What's wrong? Are you a scaredy cat?
Cat Noir: No. I'm not.
Ladybug: Ha! Don't worry, I got something.
Cat Noir: Well hurry, I don't know how much longer we can keep this up. *Ladybug look around and she see sandbags, a hook, she look at the mirror and at Encore.*
Ladybug: I got it. Help me with this one.
Cat Noir: Always, m'lady. What do you need to do? *She whispered in Cat Noir's ear and he nod once. Cat Noir go to backstage and hook the mirror up.*
Encore: There you are. Hand over your miraculous and I'll walk away and spare your life.
Ladybug: Okay. You win, Encore. I'll give you my miraculous.
Encore: Hmm. That's more like it.
Ladybug: But first... NOW!
Encore: I knew it'd be a trick. *She get her scepter out and fire at Ladybug.*
Cat Noir: Curtain call, Encore. *He pull the lever down and lower the mirror, the blast bounce back at the mirror and hit Encore until she's a statue.*
Ladybug: Yes. *She go to Encore and get the pin off her hat and she stepped on it and the akuma flew out. She open her yo-yo.* No more evil doing for you, little akuma. *She twirl her yo-yo.* Time to de-evilize! *She threw the yo-yo out and caught the akuma.* Gotcha! *She open her yo-yo and freed the akuma.* Bye bye, little butterfly. *She get the mirror and threw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everyone is free from being a statue, Encore got de-akumatized back to Joslyn.*
Joslyn: Huh?
Ladybug and Cat Noir: Pound it!
Joslyn: What happened? How did I end up here?
Ladybug: You were akumatized. But it's all over.
Joslyn: Thank you, Ladybug, Cat Noir. *She pick up her pin and put it back on her hat and she leave the auditorium, soon, Ladybug's miraculous start to beep.*
Ladybug: I'm about to transform back.
Cat Noir: What? Already? Come on, you gotta tell me who you are? How much longer until you put me in the dark?
Ladybug: Cat Noir, you know why we can't know who we are. Let's keep it that way until Hawkmoth and Mayura are no more. Until next time, Kitty. *She leave the auditorium, Cat Noir sighed and he go behind backstage.*
Cat Noir: Claws in. *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to him.*
Plagg: Why the long face?
Adrien: Guess Ladybug don't trust me to find out who she is. Whoever she is under the mask, has to be really special and I don't know who.
Plagg: Relax. You'll have plenty of time to figure that out. Cheese me! *Adrien sighed and handed Plagg his cheese and he eat it too.* Mmm. Gooey and smelly. *He keep eating it, Adrien hide Plagg in his jacket and he leave the auditorium.*