Chapter 81: Thought about a sleepover

Back at home, Marinette watch some TV and she thought about something.
Marinette: (What's the one thing I haven't done in a while?) *Then it hit her.* (Have a sleepover. I'll have to ask them if it's okay.) Mom, dad?
Sabine: Yes, Marinette?
Marinette: Is it alright if I have a sleepover?
Sabine: Sure. When do you wanna have it?
Marinette: Maybe next weekend.
Tom: Hmm. Next weekend is okay.
Sabine: We don't see why not.
Marinette: Okay. (Yes. Guess that was easy. Now just gotta plan it out until then.) *She go upstairs to her room and start planning it.*
Tikki: What are you doing?
Marinette: Planning my first sleepover.
Tikki: A sleepover? Wow.
Marinette: I know I've been invited to Alya's sleepover, Juleka's, and Alix. Now it's my turn to host one.
Tikki: I'm sure it'll be fun.
Marinette: It will be. I have all next week to plan ahead before the following day. *She go to the calendar and mark the date on the calendar.* Saturday.
Tikki: I'm sure it'll be really fun.
Marinette: It will.

In Adrien's room, Adrien is still sulking about him not having Plagg anymore.
Adrien: This is messed up. I revealed my identity and found out about her identity, now I don't have anyone to talk to. Why do I keep messing things up? I have to make things right so I can earn her trust again and get Plagg back. *He thought of an idea.* I got it! If I do something nice for her, she'll see how trust worthy I can be, she'll give me my miraculous back. It's perfect. I need to plan something. *He start thinking about how he'll get Marinette's trust again.*

In Luka's room, Luka hold Plagg and Plagg explain more to him about his power.
Luka: If you were Cat Noir's kwami, then I guess you know who he was.
Plagg: Yep. He was Adrien. Before he found out who Ladybug was, he started having some regrets.
Luka: What kind of regrets?
Plagg: When friendzoned Marinette when he said he's in love with Ladybug and why he didn't see who she was.
Luka: I'm sure he has some regrets right now.
Plagg: Yep. But overall, how do you feel?
Luka: Feel okay.
Plagg: You know from Cat Noir, he always been flirting with Ladybug, always do puns some not to at funny. Are you like that?
Luka: No. I'm not.
Plagg: That's a relief. You got something to eat?
Luka: Hold on, let me check. *He get up and go in the kitchen and he see a small bag of marshmallows, he go back to Plagg.* I know you have a thing for cheese, but I don't have any.
Plagg: What do you got?
Luka: Do you want a marshmallow?
Plagg: Sure. *Luka lend Plagg a marshmallow, he eat it.* Mmm. I like it.
Luka: Huh. Much better than cheese?
Plagg: What? *He start to laugh.*
Luka: You know what? You're alright. For a Kwami.
Plagg: And you're alright, kid. (This is a start of a beautiful friendship.)