Chapter 26: akuma attack

During school hours, there a villain on the school courtyard.
Mr. Scott: What in good heavens? You all get back to work, I'm gonna check out what's going on. *He stepped outside of the classroom and see what's going on.
Marinette: What's going on?
Nathaniel: You don't think it's another akuma attack?
Alix: I don't know. And I don't wanna find out who it is.
Outside of the classroom, Mr. Scott sees the villain and it's a new villain: Stargazer, she blast people and turn into star statues.
Stargazer: Yes! I'm the only star here! And nobody can take that shine from me!
Mr. Scott: What is this? *Stargazer blast some more people. He run back to the classroom and warn the students.* Everyone, don't panic. But there a villain outside of the school, don't panic... *The blast hit him into a star statue, people start to panic and scream, they all start to runaway in fear and Stargazer keep blasting more people and turn them into star statues. Marinette hide behind the wall and she brought Tikki out.*
Marinette: Out of all the akuma attacks, why downs it have to be in school? Guess it's time to turn this star into dust. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug and she run out. Meanwhile, Adrien hide in the boy's bathroom and he get Plagg out.*
Plagg: Huh. And I thought you were the only star in school. Didn't know there would be competition.
Adrien: It's not like that, Plagg. Come on, Ladybug needs help. Plagg, claws out! *He transform into Cat Noir and he came out too.*