Chapter 48: Date talk

At school, people start going in Miss Bustier's classroom, as soon as Marinette go in the classroom, Luka tapped on her shoulder, she turned around and she see him.
Luka: Hey.
Marinette: Hey.
Luka: Hey. Listen for tomorrow, I was hoping if you wanna go to the cinema, heard a new movie is out.
Marinette: Sure. What movie is playing?
Luka: Just this space movie.
Marinette: Sounds okay. I can watch that.
Luka: Okay. *He kiss her on the cheek, he wave goodbye, Marinette blushed as she wave back.*
Alya: Saw that.
Marinette: Saw what?
Alya: Luka's kiss to you. So what's this "date" gonna be about?
Marinette: Nothing important. *She walk inside the classroom and Alya follow her inside.*
Alya: Come on, you gotta tell me at least.
Marinette: I'll tell you later. *She sit down in her seat and Alya sit next to her. The bell ringed.*
Alya: Alright. Tell me all the details. *Mrs. Bustier walk in the classroom.*
Miss Bustier: Good morning, everyone. *They all said good morning to Mrs. Bustier.* Today we will learn about forgiveness. Now who can tell me about forgiveness? *Juleka raised her hand.* Yes, Juleka?
Juleka: You have to forgive to be forgiven.
Mrs. Bustier: Yes, that's right. It defines as consciousness, deliberate decision, to release the feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or a group of people who harmed you. Now forgiveness does not mean forgetting nor does it mean condoning or excusing offenses. There are seven steps to forgiveness. Who can tell me one? *Adrien raised his hand.* Adrien?
Adrien: Acknowledge the hurt. Like, who is hurting you and why is that person or why people are doing it?
Mrs. Bustier: That's correct. *She wrote it down first.* Anyone else? *Mylene raise her hand.* Mylene?
Mylene: Consider how the hurt and pain has affected you.
Mrs. Bustier: Yes. And happy birthday. *She write it down second.*
Mylene: Thank you.
Mrs. Bustier: Anyone else? *Max raise his hand.* Max?
Max: Accept that you can't change the past, no matter how much you wish this pain could be reversed.
Mrs. Bustier: Okay. *She write down accept.* Who else? *Alya raise her hand.* Alya?
Alya: Determine. Determine whether or not you will forgive.
Mrs. Bustier: Good. *She write down determine.* 3 more to go. Who else got something? *Nathaniel raise his hand.* Nathaniel?
Nathaniel: Repair. Repair the relationship with the person who wronged you.
Mrs. Bustier: Good. *She write down repair.* What else? *Marinette raise her hand.* Marinette?
Marinette: Learn what forgiveness means to you.
Mrs. Bustier: Okay. *She write down learn.* One more. *Nino raise his hand.* Nino?
Nino: Forgive the person who wronged you.
Mrs. Bustier: Yes. *She write it down.* Those are the steps of forgiveness. Remember those steps. *They write it down.*

Time went by a little fast, and only 5 minutes until class is over.
Mrs. Bustier: Now, before we leave for the day, I see some of you are prep up and ready for the audition for the play that's coming up soon.
Chloé: I'm ready to be Juliet. Nobody will ever have the star role.
Alya(whispers): I'd rather let her play the ugly stepsister. *Marinette snickered at that one.*
Mrs. Bustier: Chloé, everyone has a fair chance in getting the role of Juliet. You can't just get the part instantly.
Chloé: I will if people are bad at acting.
Mrs. Bustier: That's enough. *The bell ringed.* See you after school for auditions. And also, don't forget your homework assignment on your way out. *They gather their stuff and their homework assignment and leave the classroom.*
Alya: So, the play. You thought about auditioning?
Marinette: Guess I will. My parents want me to try it. *They walk down the steps to the lockers.*
Alya: That's cool. But why aren't static about it?
Marinette: It's just a play audition, nothing to make a big deal out of it. And besides, I doubt it if I make the cut. *She open her locker and put her history book in her locker and get her next stuff for her next class: physics.*
Alya: You are right on one thing. But between you and me, I really want you to be Juliet.
Marinette: You really want me to be Juliet because you think Adrien will be at the audition.
Alya: He could be there. Watch. *She see Adrien and Nino walking towards them.*
Nino: Hey.
Alya: Hey.
Marinette: Hey. *Marinette close her locker door.*
Alya: Adrien, you gonna audition for the play?
Adrien: Wish I could, I doubt my dad would let me do it.
Nino: Have you ask him?
Adrien: Tried to, but he's always busy.
Alya: Well Marinette thought about auditioning for the role of Juliet.
Marinette: Well I highly doubt it if I get the role.
Nino: Hey. You know that song you and Luka sang together?
Marinette: Yeah?
Nino: People are talking about. They want to know if you and Luka are dating.
Marinette: We're not dating. He just ask me out, he said it's a date, but it's...
Alya: It's what?
Marinette: I don't know. Stop pressuring me *She walk to ms. Mendeleiev's class.*
Alya: It's a date to me.
Nino: Think so too.
Adrien: (Are they really dating? I must be loosing it.)
Nino: Dude, you okay?
Adrien: Yeah. I'm fine. I'll be right back. *He walk away and go to the locker hallway and get his phone out, he call Nathalie.*
Nathalie: Hello?
Adrien: Hey, Nathalie. It's Adrien. Um, am I doing anything after school?
Nathalie: I'll check your schedule. *She get her tablet out and see what's planned for today.* You have nothing planned for after school.
Adrien: (Yes!) My school is having a play coming up, I was wondering if I can audition. It's after school today.
Nathalie: I'll have to tell your father about that.
Adrien: Okay. *He hang up, he smiled at that.*
Plagg: You look happy. Is it because you think Marinette will be at the audition?
Adrien: No. I'm just happy that I have nothing planned for after school.
Plagg: Right... if you say so. *cough* Liar.
Adrien: Be quiet and eat your cheese. *He put a piece of Camembert in his backpack and Plagg eat it, he look at the time.* I'm gonna be late for physics. *He go to Ms. Mendeleiev's classroom.*