Chapter 68: End of a school day

Then, the school day has ended and people start leaving the building and go home. Marinette get her miraculous book and hold it firmly and check her day planner.
Marinette: Okay. History, no homework. Physics, no homework. English, no homework. Math, no homework. Gym, gotta wash my gym clothes. And Social studies, finish up the project. Just those things I have to do and that's it. *She close her day planner and put it in her backpack and leave the school.*
Luka: Hey, Marinette.
Marinette: Hey.
Luka: Want me to take you home?
Marinette: Sure. *He lend her a helmet, Marinette put the book in her backpack and she get on the bike and Luka start pedaling to her house.*
Luka: Here you go.
Marinette: Thanks. *She get off, lend Luka the helmet back, he put his bike on a bike rack and go go inside too.*
Tom: Hey, sweetie.
Marinette: Hey. *Mushu run up and stand on his hind legs and Marinette rub his head.*
Sabine: Who's your friend?
Marinette: This is Luka.
Luka: Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng.
Sabine: No need to be formal. Call me Sabine.
Tom: And call me Tom.
Luka: Okay.
Marinette: Luka's gonna take me to the vet for Mushu's check up.
Sabine: Okay. His carrier's all set. Just put him inside.
Marinette: Okay.
Timmy: Mom. Can I get a snack?
Sabine: Be right there. I'll be right back.
Luka: You have company?
Marinette: A brother. He's sick.
Luka: He is?
Tom: Yep. But he's getting close to getting better. Just gotta give this vapor rub. Be right back. *He go upstairs to his room, Marinette close the carrier and lock it, Mushu looked at Marinette and he play with his squeaky toy.*
Luka: Want me to carry the carrier?
Marinette: You sure? It's a little heavy.
Luka: I got it. *He hold the carrier and it's not too heavy.* See?
Marinette: Huh. Okay. *Sabine and Tom go downstairs to the living room.* We're about to go.
Sabine: Okay.
Luka: And I wanna add that... I want to take your daughter on a date.
Tom: A date?
Luka: Yes.
Sabine: That's a wonderful thing. You two have fun.
Tom: Be back by 7.
Marinette: Okay. *They leave the house and go to the pet clinic.*