Chapter 4: Jealousy is triggering

In Adrien's room, he slump on the couch and Plagg hover next to him.
Plagg: You okay?
Adrien: Yeah, I'm fine. It's not like I'm jealous of Luka because he can play guitar and he has a thing for Marinette, if that's what you're thinking.
Plagg: I smell something and it's not Camembert.
Adrien: Don't say it.
Plagg: You. Are. Jealous.
Adrien: I am not jealous. I just don't like Marinette being with someone who is bad news or something. Even if it's Juleka's older brother.
Plagg: Seriously? Luka is not that bad to Marinette. If he was, would Marinette steer clear from him?
Adrien: No.
Plagg: There you go. He's not bad news and I thought you were happy with Kagami.
Adrien: I am. But... some reason she's not the one for me.
Plagg: Then she is the one for you. Please say it's not Chloé.
Adrien: No, Plagg. Chloé and I are friends since we were little. There's no way she could love me.
Plagg: Tell that to the shower of kisses she's been giving you. Yuck!
Adrien: It can't be Kagami. I like her as a friend, I know she has feelings for me, but not the type of feeling that I have when I'm around her. *He look at a picture of Kagami in the fencing team.* But Marinette... I don't know why I would feel something for her. She's just a friend.
Plagg: Kid, you've been saying "She's just a friend, I like Marinette as a friend." You needs cut out with "Just a friend" act. Someday you'll see more than that.
Adrien: Impossible. *He look at his phone and he sees a message from Kagami.*
K: Hey Adrien. Are you okay?
A: Yeah. My father just wanted me to be home.
K: Oh okay. See you at fencing practice.
A: Okay. *He look at Alya's post of Marinette.*
Adrien: (Why are you doing this to me?)
At the bridge, everybody walk to the park and have a little bit of fun playing frisbee.
Nino: Catch, Max. *He threw the frisbee at Max and he caught it.*
Max: Here, Rose. *He threw the frisbee at Rose, she caught it.*
Rose: Catch, Timmy. *She threw the frisbee at Timmy, he caught it.*
Timmy: Catch, sis. *He threw it at Marinette, but the frisbee hit her nose.*
Marinette: Ow! *She covered her nose.*
Timmy: Sorry.
Marinette: It's okay.
Alya: You okay?
Marinette: Yeah, it's okay. *She reveal her nose and it's not bleeding.* See? Still good.
Timmy: Sorry.
Marinette: You're okay.
Nino: That was some throwing, Timmy.
Timmy: Thanks. *Marinette threw the frisbee at Juleka and she caught it. Then, her nose start to bleed a little bit.*
Alya: Marinette, you're bleeding.
Marinette: What? *She look at the blood dripping on her hand. Some people crowd around her.*
Nino: Is it broken?
Alya: Just a little bruise. That frisbee did it. Does anyone have a tissue?
Luka: I do. *He get it out and put it on her nose to stop the bleeding.* You feel okay?
Marinette: Yeah.
Timmy: I didn't mean to hit her. It was an accident.
Alya: Timmy, we know you didn't do it on purpose. It was an accident.
Marinette: Yeah. It was an accident. Good thing it isn't broken. I better we better head home.
Timmy: I think we should. *She and Timmy leave them park and head home.*
Mylene: I hope she'll be okay.
Nino: I hope so too. *The others are concerned of Marinette's nose.*
At home, Marinette open the door and she and Timmy walked in.
Tom: Marinette, What happened?
Marinette: Just a little nose bleed.
Sabine: What happened? Oh my god, your nose. What happened?
Timmy: It's my fault. I threw the frisbee and it hit her face.
Tom: Aww it's okay. It was an accident, right?
Timmy: Yes.
Marinette: It's okay.
Tom: Let's see what it looks like. *Marinette removed the tissue from her nose and shows them.*
Sabine: It's a little swollen, but it's okay. I'll get some ice. *She go to the kitchen and get an ice pack, Tom take her to the living room and help her sit down too.* This might feel cold, but it'll help with the swelling.
Marinette: Okay. *She put the ice pack on the nose and Marinette felt the cold.*
Timmy: I'm sorry.
Marinette: It's okay. You didn't mean to do it.
Sabine: Come on, Timmy. Let's bake some cookies.
Timmy: Okay. *He go in the kitchen with his mom and bake some cookies.*