Chapter 83: Mylene's birthday

It's finally Saturday and it's Mylene's birthday party.
Marinette: It's Saturday. Better get ready for the day. *She get out of bed and head to the bathroom and use the bathroom. After that, she go to the closet and look for some clothes to wear for the day, she see a pair of black pants, a white blouse, and a pair of black shoes, she grab other stuff and go behind the change screen and get dress.* There. Now for this. *She take the towel off her head and go to her vanity table and do her hair, she plug in her blow dryer and blow dry her hair, she grab some hair moisturizer and put some in her hands, rub it in and put it in her hair, she also get a comb and brush and put it in a ponytail.* Okay. *She put her stuff up and head downstairs to the kitchen.* Morning.
Sabine: Good morning, Marinette. You're all dressed. Doing anything today?
Marinette: Going to Mylene's birthday party.
Sabine: Ahh, that sounds like fun. You already gave Mylene her present?
Marinette: Yeah. At school I did.
Sabine: That was nice.
Marinette: I'm just gonna have breakfast, wait for a few minutes and head to Mylene's party.
Sabine: Okay, hope you'll have fun.
Marinette: I will.
Timmy: Can you bring back some cake?
Marinette: We'll see.
Timmy: Okay. *Marinette finish up her cereal and head to the kitchen and put them in the sink and she go upstairs too.*
Sabine: Timmy, why don't you help out in the bakery?
Timmy: Okay. *He drink his milk from his bowl and wipe his face too, he get up and go to the bakery with his mom.*

In Marinette's room, she look at the mirror and she look at the miracle box and she hide it in her drawer.
Marinette: Okay. Hopefully no one will come in here.
Wayzz: I'll keep watch if anyone come in.
Marinette: Okay, Wayzz. I'll see you later. *She leave her room and head downstairs to the living room and he phone buzzed, she go in her purse and get her phone. It's a message of Alya.* Hmm. Let's see what Alya has to say. *She look at her phone and open the message.*
A: Hey girl, we're at the park. You coming?
M: On my way.
A: Okay *Marinette put her phone up and leave the house too.*