Chapter 6: quality time

The next day, Marinette get out of bed and head to the kitchen.
Tom: Good morning, Marinette.
Marinette: Morning, papa.
Tom: Here you go. Waffles for you.
Marinette: Smells good. Thanks. *She hold a plate and go to the table and eat it.*
Tom: How's your nose?
Marinette: It's getting better.
Tom: That's good.
Timmy: Mmm. Is there any syrup?
Sabine: Here you go. *She put the bottle in the table and he pour some on his waffle and start eating.*
Timmy: Thanks mom.
Sabine: You're welcome. Don't talk with your mouth full. *Timmy nod his head yes to his mom.*
Marinette: I better get ready.
Tom: Ah, yes. Your little plan with Luka. I hope it goes well.
Marinette: Okay. I guess? I better get ready. *She get up and go up to her room and get ready for the day. She take a shower, she brush her teeth and she pick out an outfit to wear. She get a turquoise small dress, a pair of black shoes and a blue headband, she gets dressed and do her hair, she decided to do pigtails, but she put her hair in a fishtail braid and put the headband on her head.*
Tikki: Wow. You look nice.
Marinette: Thank you.
Wayzz: I agree.
Marinette: Thank you, Wayzz. *Her phone buzzed, she look at it and it's a message from Alya.*
A: Hey. How's your nose?
M: Getting better.
A: That's good. Got anything fun to do?
M: Just doing something with someone.
A: Ooh. Who is it?
M: Can't tell you that.
A: Okay. I want to be surprise with what you're doing.
M: Okay. *Soon, the doorbell ringed.*
Sabine: Marinette, Luka's here to see you.
M: Gotta go.
A: Bye.
M: Bye. *She put her phone down and Tikki go in her purse and a Wayzz stay behind and she leave her bedroom and head downstairs.*
Sabine: She'll be right down.
Marinette: Hey. *She make it to the last few steps.*
Luka: Hey.
Marinette: Hey.
Luka: Ready to go?
Marinette: Yeah. *Luka stepped out first.*
Tom: Oh, Marinette. Here, take some macaroons. It's for Luka.
Marinette: Thanks, dad. *She hold a small box and hold it a bit firmly and she head out too.* So what are we doing today?
Luka: It's a surprise. You'll see. Just keep walking.
Marinette: Okay. *They start walking. Then they reached the Ferris wheel.*
Luka: Here it is.
Marinette: The Roue de Paris?
Luka: Yeah. I thought you would like it.
Marinette: It's okay, but, um...
Luka: You afraid of heights?
Marinette: A little bit.
Luka: Don't worry, we don't have to do the Ferris wheel.
Marinette: No, it's okay. We can do it.
Luka: You sure?
Marinette: Yes.
Luka: Okay. *He hold her hand and they go to the Ferris wheel, Marinette start to blush and feels a warm feeling inside of her.*
Marinette: (Huh, so this is what this warm feeling inside feels like.) *They go in the Ferris wheel ride and so did some other people and it start to move in a circle.*
Luka: What do you think?
Marinette: It's pretty cool. *They look at the view and they like it, Marinette looked down and she start to feel dizzy, Luka noticed it.*
Luka: You okay?
Marinette: A little bit.
Luka: Here. *He wrap his arm around here.* You better?
Marinette: I am. *She start to blush.* Thank you. *She cuddle with his arm, he look down, Luka looked at Marinette, he start to blush a little bit.)
Luka: (She's so cute.)