Chapter 24: She's just a friend?

At the courtyard, after Marinette and Adrien's talk, Adrien was still stunned from what Marinette said about the boy she likes.
Nino: Hey. I saw your talk with Marinette. What did she say?
Adrien: She wanted something advice about a boy she likes.
Ivan: Really? What did you say?
Adrien: I said to follow your heart and go for it.
Nino: Who does she like? It's you, right?
Adrien: No, Nino. Marinette is just a friend. She's talking about Luka.
Nino: Luka?
Adrien: Yes. I don't understand what am I feeling? Just seeing them together just makes feel...
Ivan: Jealous?
Nino: Blind by love?
Adrien: Neither. I'm in love with someone else. And it's Ladybug.
Nino: Dude. How can you love Ladybug if you don't know who she is? It makes no sense at all.
Adrien: Well I don't know what else to see about her. She's everything that a person is: smart, intelligent, helpful, and brave. I love her. *A few people groaned at that.* What? It's the truth. There's other person in the world who has those qualities.
Nino: Dude. Marinette! Hello!
Adrien: She's just a friend. Why can't you guys understand that? You're suppose to be my friends and help me realize that.
Nathaniel: Are you that stupid?
Adrien: What?
Nathaniel: Marinette's been by your side since you first got to school. She didn't know you were famous.
Adrien: That's because I didn't know her either.
Nino: Okay. Let's recap on what's going on. The light blue scarf was made by her on your birthday when none of us got you anything. You thought it was for your dad, but you didn't know it was from her. She even signed her name on it.
Adrien: What?
Nino: Do you got it?
Adrien: Yeah.
Nino: Let me see. *He take the scarf and look for the name.* See? Her name is on it.
Adrien: What? How did I not know that?
Ivan: Uh, because you jumped to conclusion?
Adrien: I didn't know it was from her. All this time... it wasn't from my father?
Nino: Yep.
Ivan: Fraid so.
Nathaniel: If the shoe fits. *The bell ringed and they walk to their next class, except for Adrien.*
Plagg: Well you finally see the bigger picture?
Adrien: All this time... why didn't I see more clearer?
Plagg: Uh, because you're blind by your other crush and you didn't pay attention to your surroundings.
Adrien: I should've known better. Now I have this feeling that I might be... in love with her.