Chapter 76: New Black Cat hero

On the houseboat, a loud explosion came, everyone exclaimed.
Nino: What was that?
Anarka: Sweet Davey Jones locker! There's a villain on deck.
Marinette: (I gotta get out of here. But first...) *She take Luka's hand.*
Luka: Marinette?
Marinette: Come with me. *They both run out of the houseboat.*
Luka: What's up? *Soon, Heartbreaker start turning people into Roman statues, he start to laugh evilly and he fly up too, he see Marinette and Luka together, then something hit him.*
Heartbreaker: You! You're the cause of it! *He fire his power at them, Luka push Marinette out of the way and the blast missed them.* Ugh! Come back here! *Marinette get up and she look up too.*
Marinette: (It's my fault.)
Luka: Who is that?
Marinette: I don't know. But I know who cause him to be like that.
Luka: Who?
Marinette: I'm the one who caused that villain. By taking this. *She reveal the ring to Luka.*
Luka: Is that...
Marinette: Cat Noir's miraculous? Yes. It was Adrien's. Since he going out my identity and he revealed himself to me, I had to... renounce him from this.
Luka: What are you gonna do? You can't fight him by yourself.
Marinette: I now know that. I'm gonna need your help.
Luka: I don't know if I can.
Marinette: I can't do this by myself. I need someone who can help me with this one. Can I trust you again with this one? *Luka look at the ring and he look at Marinette, he scowl and look at her.*
Luka: I'll do it.
Marinette: Thank you. Luka, I present to you the miraculous of the Black Cat, which grants the power of destruction. It's yours to keep. *Luka take the ring and he put it on and Plagg appeared.*
Plagg: Hello, my name is Plagg. I give you the power of destruction. And your own guardian, if you're up for it.
Luka: I'll do it.
Marinette: Come on. *She take his hand and they hide in the alley, Luka touch her shoulder and look out too.*
Plagg: Just said "Claws out!" Got it?
Luka: Okay. Plagg, claws out! *Plagg go in the ring, Luka raise his hand up and a blue cat paw print appeared, a black cat suit appeared on the arm and all the way down on his body, he slide his left hand across his eyes and a black mask appeared and he has blue cat eyes, brush his hair back and cat ears appeared, a tail belt appeared behind him, and he swing his arms and touch down with his right hand. Marinette get Tikki out, Luka look at himself.* I could get use to this.
Marinette: Guess it's my turn. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug.*
Ladybug: Let's go, uh...
Puma Noir: Puma Noir.
Ladybug: Right. Come on, Puma! *They run out of the alley.*