Chpater 14: Adrien (almost) akumatized

In the bathroom, Adrien was mad inside and out.
Adrien: Ugh. Why is this so infuriating? Every time I see them together, I get so mad.
Plagg: Kid, you're jealous. You've been jealous since you seen them ice skate before. You know how close she's with him.
Adrien: No way I'm jealous. He'll just use her and threw her away like garbage.
Plagg: He wouldn't do that.
Adrien: What are you? Siding him?
Plagg: I'm not siding with anybody. You're in over your head.
Adrien: I am not! I. Just. Hate. Him. Okay?
In Hawkmoth's lair, the window start to open and butterflies start to flutter.
Gabriel: It's time to amp up this creation.
Nathalie: You want my help on this one?
Gabriel: That won't be necessary. You'll be needed in the next battle. Right now, I got this one. Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transform into Hawkmoth.*
Hawkmoth: Aww. A boy who has a short fuse of jealousy. Well that can be arranged perfectly. *He get his hand out and a butterfly landed on his hand and he turned it into an Akuma and he let it go.* Fly away, my little akuma. And evilize this green eyed monster! *The akuma start to fly off and into the skating rink. Plagg looked down and he sees the akuma.*
Plagg: Adrien, look!
Adrien: An Akuma! What do I do?
Plagg: Stop thinking of negative feelings. It's what it wants. *Adrien clinch a little bit and the Akuma flew away.*
Adrien: It's gone. But where'd it went off to?
Plagg: Who cares? As long as it's gone, we're good.
Adrien: It's not good, Plagg. When an Akuma is out, there's no way of getting rid of it. Only Ladybug do that. I better get out there. *He get up and leave the bathroom stall, Kagami see him leave.*
Kagami: Adrien? Where are you going?
Adrien: Oh, uh... I promise my father... I be home at 2 for my photoshoot.
Kagami: Oh. Okay, then.
Adrien: Bye. *He leave the hallway, Kagami look confused at what's going on.*
Back on the ice, Marinette sit on the seats and rest a little bit and she sees Timmy skating on the ice on his own. Steve clap for him.*
Steve: Very good, Timmy. A perfect figure 8.
Timmy: That what it is? I thought I was making a swerve.
Steve: Okay, everyone. We're gonna learn to how to stop. Now stopping can be a bit tricky, but with balance and concentration, you'll be a pro of stopping.
Nina: What about if we skate too fast?
Steve: You'll have to use one of those walls to stop yourself. But don't hurt yourself though.
Nina: Okay.
Hawkmoth: Darn it! The akuma's not connected to negative emotions. We'll have to try a better approach.
Nathalie: Perhaps we'll have to wait for the next victim to strike?
Hawkmoth: Probably.