Chapter 7: giant spider villain

After the Ferris wheel ride, Marinette and Luka walk a little further and from a far distance, a girl name Gina look up at the Ferris wheel and she's not impressed by it, but then her friend got her a toy.
Leo: Hey. Look what I got. It's a spider keychain.
Gina: A spider? I hate spiders.
Leo: Spiders are cool. Here you can have it.
Gina: I don't want it.
Leo: Come on. Just have the keychain.
Gina: I said I don't want it!
In Hawkmoth's lair, the window start to open and Gabriel feel something.
Gabriel: Hmm. I know I said I need a break from akumatizing, but this must happen. *He get the butterfly miraculous on.* Nooroo, dark wings rise! *He transform into Hawkmoth.* Looks like a certain someone don't like a little bitty spider. Well that can be arranged. *A white butterfly landed on his hand and he turned it into an akuma and he set it free.* Fly away, my little akuma and evilize this bug-aphobic. *The akuma flew out the window and fly all around Paris. Meanwhile, Marinette looked up and she sees an Akuma flying.*
Marinette: Oh no, not now.
Luka: What's wrong?
Marinette: Nothing.
Luka: Okay. Hmm, there's André, let's go. *They go to him. The akuma went to another way.*
André: Ahh, Marinette, hello.
Marinette: Hello, Andre.
André: This must be your boyfriend.
Luka: I'm not her boyfriend.
Marinette: He's my friend.
André: Ahh, okay. Well I have something for you both. *He assemble the ice cream and serve it to them.* Enjoy. I have a feeling you'll like it.
Luka: Thank you. *They sit on a bench and eat their ice cream.*
Marinette: I haven't had this much fun before.
Luka: Never?
Marinette: No.
Luka: What do you mostly do for fun?
Marinette: I have fun, but all type of fun like what all people do.
Luka: Oh. Well, you think you're having fun with me?
Marinette: Yeah. I think I am.
Luka: That's good. I was afraid we weren't having much fun.
Marinette: Oh, stop being a goof. *She put whipped cream on his nose.*
Luka: Oh you're in for it. *They chase a little bit and Luka grabbed her.*
Marinette: Hey, no fair.
Luka: Say you're sorry or I'm gonna tickle you to death.
Marinette: No. Not the tickles! *Luka tickle Marinette.* Okay, okay. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Luka: I knew it. *He put her down, but they stumbled back, they glare at each other, Marinette start to blush and so did Luka, then, they snapped out of it.*
Marinette: Sorry, I don't know what was that all about.
Luka: No, it's my bad. *Soon, a giant spider monster appeared.*
Marinette: What the?
Arachnid: Come on out, Ladybug and Cat Noir, I want those miraculouses!
Luka: We gotta get out of here. *They run to a hiding place, Arachnid shoot webs out and wrap people up in a web cocoon.*
Marinette: (Gotta transform into Ladybug, but I can't with Luka here. I gotta find a way to ditch him.) *She run off, but Luka hold her wrist.*
Luka: Where are you going?
Marinette: Gotta find a place to hide.
Luka: No, you can't go out there.
Marinette: Do you trust me?
Luka: Yeah.
Marinette: Then let me do this. *He let her go and she run off and Luka find somewhere else.*
Arachnid: Come on out, Ladybug and Cat Noir, don't let me release my tarantulas!
In the alley, Marinette get Tikki out.
Marinette: Time to deal with this 8 legged arachnid. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug and run out and fight off Arachnid.*
In Adrien's room, Adrien looked out the window and he sees a giant spider.
Adrien: We better go out there. Plagg?
Plagg: Just a second, I'm almost done. *He take one more bite.* Good to go.
Adrien: Plagg, claws out! *He transform into Cat Noir. He jumped out of the window and into the street.*