Chapter 2: Adrien and Kagami

In Marinette's house, Marinette's little brother Timmy is reading a book, Tom is in the bakery, and Sabine prep up lunch. Then the doorbell ringed.
Sabine: Timmy, can you get that?
Timmy: Okay. *He get up and he go to the door and open it. He see Adrien and Kagami.* Uh... hi?
Adrien: Hey, Timmy. Is Marinette home?
Timmy: She's in her room.
Adrien: Thanks. *He walked in and Kagami walked in.*
Kagami: I didn't know Marinette have a little brother.
Adrien: She does.
Sabine: Who was at the door?
Timmy: Adrien and his friend.
Sabine: Ahh, okay. *In Marinette's room, Marinette is getting the miracle box down.*
Marinette: So, I think I would say give me the.. Fox miraculous. *Then, the miracle box start to glow and the Fox miraculous came out.* Whoa. It worked.
Tikki: Wow.
Wayzz: You're getting it.
Marinette: Now the question is, how am I gonna do this when Cat Noir and I will be in a battle?
Tikki: You'll think of something. *Soon, the door knocked.*
Marinette: Who is it?
Adrien: It's us, Adrien and Kagami.
Marinette: (Oh what are they doing here? It's bad enough they're close to each other, but now they're here.) Hold on a second. Hide. *Tikki and Wayzz hide under a pillow and Marinette put the miracle box under the drawer.* Come in. *Adrien open the trap door and they go in.*
Adrien: Hey, Marinette.
Marinette: Oh. Hey.
Kagami: We were wondering where were you. And you been here.
Marinette: I've been busy.
Adrien: Oh. Well, we were at Andre's and people are wondering where are you.
Marinette: Well I been here. Look, not to be mean or anything, but can you guys leave? I have to do something.
Adrien: Okay. Well... see you later. *He and Kagami leave the bedroom.* (What's wrong with you, Marinette?) *Timmy watch them leave and he grinned too.*
Timmy: Yes!
In the bedroom, she finish up with the miracle box.
Marinette: Okay guys, you can come out. *Tikki and Wayzz appeared.*
Tikki: They're right, Marinette. Maybe you should go out and have fun.
Marinette: Wish I could, but I just gotta a learn more about the miracle box.
Wayzz: You'll have plenty of time to get it.
Marinette: Okay. Maybe you're right. Let's go. *Tikki and Wayzz go in her purse and she leave her bedroom.*
Sabine: Hey, honey. Where are you off to?
Marinette: Meeting my friends.
Sabine: Okay. Have fun. Be back by dinner time.
Marinette: I will.
Timmy: Can I come?
Marinette: Sure.
Timmy: Yes! *He get up from the couch and head out too.*
Tom: (Gotta love our kids.)