Chapter 15: Steve akumatized

In the ice rink, Mayor Bourgeois walked in to the ice rink.
Mayor Bourgeois: Mr. Williams, can I have a word?
Steve: You guys keep skating, I'll be right back. *He skate to him.* How can I help you, Mayor?
Mayor Bourgeois: Steve, there's no way of telling you this. But I'm closing this ice rink down.
Steve: What? Why?
Mayor Bourgeois: Barely people are coming here for fun. Plus, your training skills for beginners skating is not looking too good.
Steve: What? It's going good. I'll have you know I've been ice skating since I was 4 years old and been an excellent teacher. So why would you close this down?
Mayor Bourgeois: Nobody takes lessons anymore, besides them. So I'll shut it down tonight. *He leave the rink.*
Steve: It's not fair. I worked so hard for this. Now the stupid mayor wants to shut my ice rink down. Well that's not gonna happen. *Soon, the akuma flew by and landed on Steve's beanie, he's in Hawkmoth's control.*
Hawkmoth: Iceman, I am Hawkmoth. You want people to enjoy ice skating, but the mayor wants to shut it down permanently. But that can be arranged. I'm giving you the power to turn Paris into your own frozen wasteland. Before you gets started, I want Ladybug and Cat Noir's miraculouses.
Steve: Yes, Hawkmoth. *He start to transform.*
Iceman: Time to take over Paris. Starting with the Mayor. *He see Mayor Bourgeois and he zap him into ice, a few kids were shocked.* Now that the mayor is taken care of, time to do the rest. *He fly up and everybody start looking up and see Iceman.* Time for you all to "chill out"! *He zapped the little kids into ice statues, then he zapped Nino, Alya, Rose, and Kim. A few people skated out of the ice.* I am needed in the city. *He fly up and out of the rink.*
Marinette: Uh-oh. An akuma.
Luka: What you said?
Marinette: Nothing. I'm gonna go sit down. *She skates out of the rink and when nobody is looking, she skate out of the rink, Adrien sees her leaving.*
Adrien: Where is she going? *He follow her, in the storage closet, Marinette go inside. Marinette get Tikki out.*The storage closet?
Marinette: Guess we're dealing with a new villain.
Tikki: This reminds me of a villain you once fought.
Marinette: I'll think about that later. Right now it's time to transform. Tikki, power up! *She threw up a light blue macaroon, Tikki ate it and she start to transform.*
Tikki: Stali-Tikki.
Marinette: Stali-Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ice-bug, she leave the storage closet, she didn't see Adrien in front of her.*
Adrien: Ladybug? I thought I saw Marinette in here.
Ladybug: She's not in there. She took cover somewhere else. You should too. *She skate off, Adrien looked behind him.*
Adrien: (I know it's you, Marinette.)
Plagg: You sure know how to please someone.
Adrien: Not that I have a problem with it. (Especially now that I know that it's been Marinette the whole time.) Gotta help Ladybug. Plagg, power up! *He threw up a light blue Camembert cheese, Plagg ate it and he transform too.*
Plagg: Plagg glacier!
Adrien: Plagg glacier, claws out! *He transform into Ice Noir. He leave too.*