Chapter 27: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Stargazer part 1

On the courtyard, students keep screaming and running away in fear.
Mr. Damocles: Don't panic! Don't panic! *Soon, Stargazer blast him into a star statue, Stargazer laugh evilly and snort too.*
Ladybug: Isn't it a little rude to turn people into statues?
Stargazer: It is if they dare to get in my way! People like you! *She fired at them, but they evade the blast, it hit another teacher.* Ugh! I missed. No worries, there's plenty more where that came from. Dare come to my way and see what happens. *They run up and fight her off, Ladybug threw in a few punches, but Stargazer dodge them and she flip Ladybug over, Cat Noir fight her off with his staff, but Stargazer threw his staff up in the air and blast it into pieces.*
Cat Noir: Aw man, not again!
Stargazer: Ha! Try to stop me weaponless. *She swing her star dazzler wand at him and hit his head.*
Cat Noir: I don't know if I'm seeing stars. *He collapsed, Ladybug go to him and look at Stargazer.*
Stargazer: Ha! Two heroes at once. Let's see what you two would look like as a statue. Star light, star bright! *She blast again, Ladybug take Cat Noir into cover.*
Ladybug: Cat, are you alright?
Cat Noir: I'm good. But maybe a kiss on my boo-boo would make it better?
Ladybug: Don't even think about. Come on. *They get up and run off to another hiding place.* Not sure how are we going to defeat this one. *She look closely and see the star dazzler wand.* Her wand must be where the akuma is hidden. We'll have to find a way to prevent her from using her wand and destroy before she turn someone else into a statue.
Cat Noir: But how are we gonna get it without getting too close to her? Although I do look good in sparkles.
Ladybug: You and your charms. We'll have to come up with a plan to keep away from anyone else. *She look to the right and notice a poster.* And I know exactly how. Come on. *They run to the poster, Ladybug look at it up close.*
Cat Noir: Auditioning for the play, Milady? I didn't picture you the actress type.
Ladybug: No. But you gave me an idea.
Stargazer: Gotcha! Star light, star bright. *She blast them both.*
Cat Noir: Look out Milady! *He push her out of the way and the blast hit Cat Noir and turned him into a star statue.*
Ladybug: Cat Noir!
Stargazer: Darn it! I missed them both. But at least I got one of them.
Hawkmoth (VO): Perfect Stargazer. Now get Ladybug so I can get her and Cat Noir's miraculouses.
Stargazer: Two most powerful miraculouses, coming right up. Hold still, you pesky bug. *She start blasting her and Ladybug evade the blasts.*
Ladybug: Gotta think of something, but what? *She get her yo-yo and twirl it.* Lucky charm! *She threw it up and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a tea pot appeared.* A tea pot?
Stargazer: Aww have you invited me to a tea party? Such a shame I'm not involved in it.
Ladybug: That's where you're wrong. Sit tight for a moment. *She threw her yo-yo out and swing away, Stargazer grunted.*
Hawkmoth (VO): Go after her later, you can terrorize the city until she gets back.
Stargazer: With pleasure. Feel the wrath of Stargazer. *She fly to the city and start her chaos.*