Chapter 35: Ladybug, Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, and Carapace vs DarkBlade part 2

Meanwhile, Cat Noir fight off the knights, one of them grab hold of him.
Cat Noir: Let go of me, you hunk of scrap metal!
DarkBlade: Don't move too much or you'll make it worse. Now let me just take this... *He reach for his ring, but a yo-yo hit his hand.* Ow! Who threw that?
Ladybug: Look up, DarkBlade. *DarkBlade looked up and see Ladybug, Rena Rouge, and Carapace.*
DarkBlade: Ladybug? I see you got some help. And I see your feline companion isn't much help after all.
Cat Noir: I take offense to that.
Ladybug: Don't talk about my partner like that. *They jump down and land on their feet.*
Hawkmoth VO: DarkBlade, get them their miraculouses or I'll turn you into a rusty knight.
DarkBlade: Knights, attack! *The knights charged at them and they charged at them, Ladybug threw her yo-yo at DarkBlade, but DarkBlade pull the string again, Ladybug pulled back and Rena Rouge helped her pull and it loose the grip.*
Ladybug: Time to try a better approach. *They run up to the knights and fight them off, Cat Noir kick the knight that's holding him back, he extend his staff and whack him.*
Cat Noir: Sorry big guy, bug you really shouldn't hold a cat like that. I might scratch. *He go to Ladybug and the others.*
Rena Rouge: How should we do him?
Ladybug: The last time Cat Noir and I fought him off, the akuma was in his sword, it must be where it is now. We'll have to find a way to get the sword from him.
Cat Noir: Ready when you are, Milady.
Ladybug: Let's go! *They charge at DarkBlade.*
DarkBlade: Back off I say! *He swing his sword and they evade the sonic and made a few people into Knights.*
Rena Rouge: We can't get close to him.
Ladybug: We'll try a different approach. Go! *They charge at DarkBlade, they fight his off, DarkBlade hit the sword on Carapace's shell, Carapace push him back.*
Ladybug: Rena, think you can create an illusion?
Rena Rouge: I'll try. So far I got nothing. (Think. There has to be away to slow him down. But what?)
Ladybug: Cat Noir, try to get close to him without getting struck.
Cat Noir: Not sure if I can do that, but I'll try. *He extend his staff.* En garde! *He sword fight DarkBlade.*
DarkBlade: You think you can beat me, pussy cat? Well I can do better.
Cat Noir: We'll see about that. *He push back and fight him some more. Ladybug threw her yo-yo at his arm, DarkBlade pull back and Ladybug went flying and hit a wall.*
Ladybug: Ugh.
DarkBlade: Hahahaha!
Cat Noir: Hi-ya! *He hit the sword, but DarkBlade grasp at the staff and threw Cat Noir at a parked car.* Could someone answer the ringing in my head?
Ladybug: He's more powerful than the last time we fought him.
Hawkmoth: Yes! Finish them all off, DarkBlade and I will be rewarding you King of Paris.
DarkBlade: Charge, my soldiers! *The knights charged at them.*
Ladybug: Carapace, protect us!
Carapace: Shelter! *He lift his shell up and made a green dome appeared around them and the knights hit the shield and nothing happened.*
Cat Noir: Got an idea, Ladybug?
Ladybug: I think I do. Carapace, open the dome. *Carapace open the dome and the knights were pushed back.* Lucky Charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a wing up toy appeared.* Okay. Just like last time. Divide and concur! *They all split up and fight off DarkBlade some more.*
Rena Rouge: I got it. *She blow on her flute until the end glowed.* Mirage! *She point the flute out and made an illusion of princesses appeared, they giggled and fan themselves.*
DarkBlade: Ooh. Fair maidens. *He go up to them.*
Rena Rouge: He took the bait.
Ladybug: Perfect. Now let's see if he's still ticklish. *She wind up the toy, DarkBlade touch the princesses, but they disappeared.*
DarkBlade: What the? What is this? It was a trick? *Ladybug threw the toy and it went inside the armor, he start to laugh and lost his grip on the sword, Cat Noir grabbed it.*
Cat Noir: Catch, Ladybug! *He threw the sword at Ladybug, she caught it.*
Ladybug: I knight thee over. *She hit the sword and it broke, the akuma appeared, Ladybug get her yo-yo out and open it.* No more evil doing for you, little Akuma. *She twirl her yo-yo in a circle.* Time to de-evilize! *She threw the yo-yo and catch the akuma.* Gotcha! *She open it up and set it free.* Bye bye little butterfly. *She get the wind up toy and threw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everyone is not a knight anymore and DarkBlade got de-akumatized back to Armand D'Argencount.*
Armand: What am I doing here? What happened?
Ladybug: You were akumatized. But it's all over.
Armand: Thank you, Ladybug. *He grab his fencing sword and run off. Soon, Ladybug, Cat Noir, Rena Rouge, and Carapace's miraculouses start to beep.*
Ladybug: We're about to transform back. Come on, Rena Rouge, Carapace, gotta retrieve your miraculouses. Until next time, Kitty.
Cat Noir: See ya later, Ladybug. *They all spread out.*
Hawkmoth: Ugh. I should've known they would have a plan to stop DarkBlade. But don't worry, I will get my miraculouses even if I rule Paris. *The window close.*
In the alley, Ladybug, Rena Rouge, and Carapace go there.
Carapace: Wayzz, shell off! *He de-transform andnWayzz hover next to Nino.*
Rena Rouge: Trixx, let's rest! *She de-transform and Trixx hover next to Alya, they return the miraculouses to Ladybug.*
Alya: Thanks, Ladybug.
Ladybug: Sure thing. Bug out. *She threw her yo-yo out and swing away and Alya and Nino walk away too.*