Chapter 1: The new beginning

After the battle with Miracle Queen, Marinette is dealing with a new responsibility of not only being Ladybug, but also being the guardian of the miraculouses. At home, she look at the miracle box.
Tikki: It looks different, Marinette.
Marinette: I know. Not sure how you make it work. Wayzz, do you know how to make it work?
Wayzz: I don't know. I never seen this before. *He look at it.* This is new to me too. I'm sure you can make it work, Master Marinette.
Marinette: I hope so. And, no need to call me Master.
Wayzz: My bad. *Soon, her phone ringed, it's Alya.*
Marinette: Hello?
Alya: Hey, girl. We're at Andre's you should come.
Marinette: Nah, I don't know.
Alya: Aww come on. I'm sure whatever you're doing can wait. Have fun with us.
Marinette: Need I ask who's down there?
Alya: Just me, Nino, Alix, Max, Mylene, Ivan, Rose, Juleka, Adrien, Kagami, and Luka.
Marinette: Oh. (I can't face Adrien.)
Alya: I know he has a thing for Kagami, but between you and me, he's been asking about you.
Marinette: Not sure if I can go.
Alya: Understandable. You do you, but come out when you can.
Marinette: Alright. *She hang up and she look at the miracle box again.*
Nino: What she said?
Alya: She's not coming.
Nino: Bummer.
Kagami: I'm a little worried about Marinette.
Adrien: Me too. Since we snuck out, she has been very distance. I don't know why.
Kagami: We could visit her.
Adrien: Good idea. *They go over to Marinette's house.*
Luka: Hey, when's Marinette coming? I wanna play her something.
Juleka: Alya said she's not coming.
Luka: Oh. (Hopefully she's not too upset.)