Chapter 22: Jelaous Adrien trigger

In Miss Bustier's class, the class are doing their assignment while Miss Bustier read a book and plan for her next class after this one. Adrien is a little moody when he seen Marinette and Luka together earlier.
Nino: Psssst. Dude, you good?
Adrien: What?
Nino: I said are you good?
Adrien: Yeah. Why do you ask?
Nino: Well, you have been writing I hate Luka on your notebook.
Adrien: I have? *He look at his book and he flipped to a clean page.* (What is up with me?) I didn't even notice it.
Nino: Looks like you're jealous.
Adrien: I am not jealous. Why would I be jealous for Luka?
Nino: I don't know. Just saying. (Hens getting delusional.)
Alya: You still have the tulip?
Marinette: Yeah. It's much better than a rose or any other flower. And tulips are my favorite.
Alya: Huh. Guess Luka knows you a little bit.
Marinette: Maybe.
Alix: Think she has a thing for Luka.
Rose: Aww. I think so too. *She look at Juleka.* You okay?
Juleka: Yeah. Just... think my brother have a crush on her.
Mylene: Guess Adrien lost his chance with her when he didn't even noticed.
Juleka: Maybe. I better talk to her after class.
Miss Bustier: Up here, everyone. I know we're close to the end of class, but I have one announcement to make. So, the school will have a play. *Everybody was interested.*
Kim: What's the play called?
Miss Bustier: Well from the drama club, they decided to do the Romeo and Juliet play.
Alya: Ooh. A play.
Miss Bustier: Auditions are tomorrow after school. If you wanna sign up, sign up on this clipboard before you walk out.
Chloé: And in the play, do they kiss?
Miss Bustier: Yes, Chloé. There is a kiss.
Chloe: That Juliet part is mine. Adrikins, you should audition too.
Adrien: I don't know I have other stuff happening after school.
Nino: Really?
Adrien: I have a busy life. My father won't approve of me doing stuff like this.
Nino: I'm sure he'll let you audition.
Adrien: I don't know.
Alya: Marinette, you should audition.
Marinette: I'm not really into romance plays.
Alya: What? Come on, you might be good at acting.
Marinette: Ha! Not interested.
Alya: (You'll be very interested.)
Miss Bustier: Well if anyone is not interested in trying out for the play, there's stage work you can do. Like help with the lights, costume designing, props, and other stuff. You can also sign up for the stage crew poster. *Soon, the bell ringed.* Don't forget to read chapter 8 for class tomorrow, we'll have a quiz on the study of the late French history figures. *Some people moaned and they grab their stuff and go to either the door or stopped at the desk and sign up too.*
Chloé: Out of my way. I want to play the role of Juliet. *She sign up on the row that says Juliet.* Hmp. *She walk out and everyone else sign up.*
Nino: I'm doing the music setting. What are you doing?
Alya: I'm auditioning for Juliet too.
Nino: Wow.
Alya: Marinette, are you sure you don't wanna audition?
Marinette: I'm sure.
Adrien: Wait. You're not auditioning?
Marinette: I'm not.
Adrien: That's great!
Marinette: What?
Adrien: N-n-nothing. *He blush a little bit, Marinette look at him all confused.*
Marinette: Okay, then? *She walk out of the classroom.* (What is up with him?)