Chapter 13: Getting ready to skate

In Marinette's room, she get ready to go ice skating, Timmy go in her room.
Timmy: Hey, can I go ice skating too?
Marinette: Sure. Why not. But you never ice skated before.
Timmy: Don't they offer lessons for beginners?
Marinette: Think they do. Come on.
Timmy: Yes! *He go to his room and get his bag too.*
Tom: Okay. Now that they're leaving soon, what do you wanna do when they're gone?
Sabine: I don't know. What do you wanna do?
Tom: Oh I think I know. *He lean in and kiss her.*
Marinette: Mom? Dad? *They both exclaimed.*
Sabine: Yes?
Marinette: We're about to go.
Tom: Oh, uh. Yes. Have fun.
Sabine: Don't say out too late.
Marinette: Okay. *They leave the house and go to the ice rink stadium.*
Tom: Now that they're gone, where were we?
Sabine: Think like this. *They kiss again.*
Timmy: Were they...
Marinette: Ignore it. You're too young
Timmy: Okay. *They keep walking to the stadium door and they go inside, they see their friends skating on the ice.* Cool. Let's go.
Marinette: Hold on. We gotta get skates first.
Timmy: Oh, right. Just excited.
Marinette: I know. Come on. *They go up to the skates desk and get a pair of skates.* Hello. One medium and one small, please?
Percy: Here you go. Enjoy the ice. *They grab their skates and go to the seats and put them on.*
Timmy: Wonder if they got free lessons.
Marinette: I'm sure they do. I'll go ask.
Timmy: Okay. *Marinette get up slowly and go back to the the ice skates desk.*
Marinette: Excuse me, do you have ice skating lessons?
Percy: Yes we do. See those group of little kids over there? It's for beginners only.
Marinette: Thank you.
Percy: Sure thing. *Marinette go back to Timmy.*
Marinette: They do have skating for beginners. You'll just have to go there for some lessons.
Timmy: Okay. Couldn't be too hard. *He get up slowly, but he slipped.* I'm okay.
Marinette: Guess it's hard to walk in skates when you're not on the ice. Come on, I'll help you.
Timmy: Thanks. *They skate on the ice, Alya spin and she sees Marinette and her brother, Timmy.*
Alya: Hey, there's Marinette. I'm gonna say hi.
Nino: Okay. *She skate towards them.*
Steve: Hello.
Marinette: Hi. You teach kids how to ice skate?
Steve: Sure do. You need some lessons?
Marinette: No. But my brother does. It's his first time ice skating.
Steve: Cool. What's your name, little guy?
Timmy: Timmy.
Steve: Okay, Timmy. We're gonna have fun today.
Timmy: Cool. *He slowly skate up and Marinette skate to her friends.*
Alya: Hey.
Marinette: Hey.
Alya: Come on. *She hold her hand and they both skate with the others. So far, everyone is laughing, having fun, Timmy's having fun on his first lesson. Suddenly, she bumped into someone.*
Marinette: Sorry.
Adrien: You okay? *She look at Adrien and she didn't blush or fluster or anything to him.*
Marinette: Yeah, yeah. I'm fine. I gotta go. *She skate away.*
Adrien: Wait. *She didn't go back, Kagami noticed the look on Adrien's face.*
Kagami: You like her, huh?
Adrien: What?
Kagami: You like her?
Adrien: As a friend, yes.
Kagami: Okay. Come on. *She hold his hand and skate away. Meanwhile, Luka hold her hand and they skate together. Adrien saw them skating together, he start to feel something.* Hey. You okay?
Adrien: Uh, y-yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?
Kagami: You know if you feel uncomfortable with your friends around, we can leave.
Adrien: No, it's not that.
Kagami: You sure?
Adrien: Well... *Soon, Luka lift Marinette up, he saw that and he was shocked and a few people was impressed by that.*
Nino: Wish I can do that.
Alya: You can.
Nino: Nonono, that won't be necessary.
Alya: Okay. *Luka put her down, Adrien looked abit disappointed.*
Alix: Looks like golden boy doesn't look too happy.
Alya: Tell me about it. It's like he's jealous.
Mylene: Looks that way.
Adrien: I gotta go to the bathroom. *He skate away, Kagami went after him, Marinette sees Adrien leaving, she looked confused.*
Luka: What's up with him?
Marinette: I don't know. Something must've upset him.
In the male's bathroom, Adrien sit in the middle stall, he sighed and Plagg appeared.
Plagg: Kid, you okay? You look like you're about to cry.
Adrien: It feels like I'm about to. I don't know why I'm like this. I should be... happy for Marinette, but right now... I don't know how I feel.
Plagg: Tough. I don't know what to tell you on this one. Looks like you got a love crisis on your hands.
Adrien: Ugh. Don't remind me.
Kagami: Adrien. You okay in there?
Adrien: Yeah. I'm fine. I'll be out soon.
Kagami: Okay. (Something's wrong with you. I don't know what it is.)