Chapter 43: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Cyber-book and Cyber 5000 part 1

Outside of the city, there's been chaos going on in the city, Cyber-book's turning people into books like encyclopedias, dictionaries, any kind of books and Cyber 5000 destroy the city.
Male citizen: WE NEED HELP! ANYBODY!

In Marinette's house and in the family living room, Tom. Sabine, Marinette, and Timmy watched the news.
Nadja Chamack: This is Nadja Chamack with some breaking news. Akumatized villain who goes by Cyber-Book and her creation: Cyber 5000, turning people into books and turning the city into a personal library. Go live with Trisha Fritz on the news chopper, what's the up struction from up in the sky?
Marinette: I'm gonna go upstairs.
Tom: You sure?
Marinette: Yeah. And uh, I thought about auditioning for the play.
Sabine: You did? That's good. When's the audition?
Marinette: Tomorrow after school.
Tom: Okay. Let us know what you think.
Marinette: Okay. *She go upstairs to her room and look outside her balcony and she see them, she get Tikki out.* Guess this book is a little bit too overdue. Better stop her. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug, she threw her yo-yo out and swing across.*

In Adrien's room, he watched the news.
Adrien: A librarian villain and a computer monster? We better go out there. Plagg, we gotta go. Plagg? *He sees the trash can moving, he go in and see what's inside, it's Plagg.* Come on.
Plagg: I'm still chewing. *Adrien scowled a little bit.* Plagg, claws out!
Plagg: Aaaah! *Plagg go in the ring and Adrien transformed into Cat Noir, he opened the window and leap out.*

Outside, Cyber-book laugh evilly and Ladybug and Cat Noir landed.
Cat Noir: Hey m'lady. Beautiful view, huh?
Ladybug: If by beautiful, you mean dealing with an akuma and an amok, then yes. It is a beautiful view. Come on! *They leap away and go after them. Cyber 5000 hear someone coming, it beeped angrily.*
Cyber-book: What's wrong? You hear someone coming? *She turned around and she see Ladybug and Cat Noir.* Of course. Ladybug and Cat Noir. What a surprise!
Ladybug: Can't say the same for you and your pet.
Cyber-book: Such a shame. You got some reading to do. *She get her rubber stamp and it start to glow.* Try reading a dictionary! *She point it at them and a giant dictionary flew out.*
Ladybug: Look out! *They evade the book and it hit the ground, Cyber-book laugh evilly.*
Cat Noir: That was tough.
Ladybug: Too tough. Time to go the next plan. Cyber-book, reading is boring!
Cyber-book: WHAT?!
Hawkmoth VO: Cyber-book, she's messing with you. Get their miraculous before I take your powers away.
Cyber-book: Cyber 5000, get them! *Cyber 5000 roared and went after them.*
Cat Noir: Time to crash this hard drive. *They both charged at Cyber 5000, but Cyber 5000 hit them with his tail and they hit a building.*
Ladybug: Ugh. That did not go well. We need to slow her down.
Cat Noir: How are we gonna do that?
Ladybug: Not sure, but I'll think of something. But I know the akuma is in her rubber stamp and the amok must be in Cyber 5000- her computer.
Cat Noir: Good observation, m'lady. I didn't know you were the bookworm type. *Ladybug threw her yo-yo at Cat Noir's head and hit his head.* Ow.
Ladybug: Cool it with the charms and let's shut them both down.
Cyber-book: Sorry, but you two have some reading to do. *Her rubber stamp glowed again.* Read about the history of the Dewey decimal system. *She ain't her rubber stamp at them and the Dewey decimal system book appeared, Cat Noir swing just staff at the book, but the book hit him.*
Cat Noir: Ow!
Ladybug: Are you alright?
Cat Noir: Am I seeing seeing stars? *He passed out, Cyber-book laugh evilly again.*
Cyber-book: One down, one more to go.
Hawkmoth VO: Good job, Cyber-book. Now take care of Ladybug and I'll have both of their miraculouses.
Cyber-book: My pleasure. Any last words before I blast you, bug?
Ladybug: Not yet. *She twirl her yo-yo.* Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs came and made a library card appeared.* A library card?
Cyber-book: What are you gonna do? Check out books now? *Ladybug looked around and she can't us anything for library card.*
Ladybug: Not sure what to do with this. But you gotta take a little bit of risk at some point. Sorry, Cyber-book, but I'm gonna be late to return a book. *She swing her yo-yo out and fly away, Cyber-book looked up and see her flying away.*
Cyber-book: Ugh. She got away. No matters, I got what I want. Take him, boy. *Cyber 5000 go to Cat Noir.*