Chapter 52: Visiting Master Fu's house

After the battle, Ladybug swing to Master Fu's house, she opened the door and she look for something.
Ladybug: Where is it? *She looked around and she see the book.* Here it is. Hopefully this will help me unlock the full potential for everyone. *She de-transform and Tikki looked at the book.*
Tikki: You're taking the book?
Marinette: Yes. There has to be a way to stop Hawkmoth and Mayura, think this book should help.
Tikki: Think this book will help?
Marinette: It will unlock full potentials to stop all evil, think this might help. *She put the book in her backpack.* Time to go back to school. Spots on! *She transform into Ladybug again and she leave the house and go back to school.*

At school, students go back to class and Ladybug hide behind the wall to her physics classroom and she de-transform too, she head back inside and sit next to Alya.
Alya: Hey, what happened?
Marinette: Nothing. Why?
Alya: Nothing. You just missed the battle between Ladybug and Cat Noir and Encore.
Marinette: Interesting.
Mr. Carter: Okay, everyone. After that little situation, let's get back to what we have left before next class, okay? *Everybody said yes to Mr. Carter.* Now we left off on... *The lesson go on to the end. Soon, the bell ringed.* Class dismiss. Don't forget to pick up your homework on the way out. *Everyone gather their stuff, pick up a homework sheet, and head out.*
Marinette: Wonder what Mylene's birthday party will be like.
Alya: I don't know, but I hope it's new and original. *They stop at the lockers and Marinette put her physics textbook in her locker and she get her day-planner and write on it.* So, how you holding up?
Marinette: Holding up on what? *She close her day planner and put her pen back in her pen holder.*
Alya: You know, with Adrien and Kagami dating?
Marinette: Honestly... I'm okay with it. *She get the English textbook out and her notebook.* I know they would be together and I can't compete with that.
Alya: I'm sure they won't last long.
Marinette: Pfft. Doubt it. *She close the locker door and go to Professor McParkson's classroom.*
Alya: See you at lunch?
Marinette: Yeah. *She walk upstairs to the door, she touch the door knob, but she see Adrien.*
Adrien: H-hey, Marinette.
Marinette: Hey?
Adrien: Listen, there's something I have to tell you.
Marinette: Can this wait til later, I have to go in.
Adrien: It'll only take a second.
Kagami: Hi, Adrien. *She kiss him on the cheek.* Hi, Marinette.
Marinette: Hi, Kagami. I'll let you guys have your moment. *She go in the classroom.*
Adrien: But... *He sighed.* (Why did you have to show up now?) Kagami, listen, I was talking to Marinette, don't you think you should've been a bit more patient.
Kagami: Sorry, I didn't see it.
Adrien: It's alright.
Kagami: You noticed how Marinette is acting?
Adrien: No, why?
Kagami: It's like she's been a bit careless. About us being together. And distant too.
Adrien: Now that you mention it, I do see that. I could ask her. (Why are you like this, Mari? Where's my friend?) I better get to class. See you later?
Kagami: Sure. *She hug Adrien and he go to the classroom and Kagami head to her class.*