Chapter 70: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi movie interruption

After the check up, Marinette and Luka head to the cinema and see the new Star Wars movie.
Marinette: So what's this space movie called?
Luka: Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
Marinette: Never heard of it.
Luka: You'll like it.
Marinette: Alright. But I wanna remind you. I always fall asleep during movies.
Luka: You do?
Marinette: Only when it's towards the end.
Luka: I'll try to wake you up.
Marinette: Okay. *They go in theater #2 and the previews start to play.* Good, the previews are playing. *They sit down and watch the previews together.* (Okay. So far so good. Hopefully no akuma attacks will ever happen here.)
Movie Theater employee: Stop the film! Stop the film! *The film stopped.*
Marinette: Aww what?
Movie Theater employee: Everyone, listen up. There is an akuma outside of this cinema. I would like you all to leave in a orderly fashion, please? *People start to moan angrily.*
Marinette: Ugh. You're kidding, right?
Luka: It's okay. We can do something else.
Marinette: Like what?
Luka: I was thinking maybe going to a small cafe shop.
Marinette: Sounds fun. *Soon, a blast came, Marinette and Luka looked up and see a shadow villain and she disappeared in the dark alley.*
Marinette: (Where did she go?)
???: You can't hide from your own shadows, Ladybug and Cat Noir. I will get your miraculouses instantly without breaking a sweat.
Marinette: (I gotta stop her.) *She run off, but Luka grabbed her hand.*
Luka: Marinette, where are you going?
Marinette: I'm gonna go... hide. Hide somewhere from the villain.
Luka: I can't let you go. We'll find somewhere to hide.
Marinette: But...
Luka: Come on. *They both start running.*
Marinette: (I gotta ditch him.) Luka, wait.
Luka: What's wrong?
Marinette: I got a better idea. You'll go hide somewhere safe and I'll hide somewhere safe. I'm sure whoever she is will be caught.
Luka: I don't know, Marinette.
Marinette: Just this once, please?
Luka: Okay. Be careful.
Marinette: I will. And you too. *They both run off and hide. Marinette hide behind a wall and get Tikki out.* Guess Hawkmoth got a new villain. We have to find out who it is and where the akuma's hidden. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug, she threw her yo-yo out and swing across, she see Cat Noir.*
Cat Noir: Hello, Milady. Nice of you to drop by.
Ladybug: We been over this, Cat Noir. I always drop by when it comes to akuma attacks. You should know that.
Cat Noir: I know. Let's deal with this she-Devil. *He was about to charge, but Ladybug pull his tail back.*
Ladybug: Hold it, kitty. We don't know who we're dealing with or where the akuma's hidden.
Cat Noir: I got it covered, Milady. Her name is Sycla. The akuma hit her glove.
Ladybug: Huh, so you have been observing. Nice job. Now we go after her. *They leap into action.*