Chapter 45: Heroes vs Cyber-book and Cyber 5000 part 2

In the city, Cyber-book fired her rubber stamp at people and turn them into books.
Cyber-book: Yes! Feel the literature of books! Someday you all will appreciate the learning of books!
Cat Noir: Uh, could you possibly have a book on cats? I am very interested. *Cyber 5000 roared.* Okay. Maybe not. Ladybug, where are you?
Cyber-book: You can cry for help all you want, but your precious bug is not coming.
Ladybug: Think again, Cyber-book! *Cyber-book turned around and she see Ladybug, King Monkey, and Ryuko.*
Cyber-book: I see you got some help. Well let's see if they can help me read! *She aim her rubber stamp and fired.*
Ladybug: Get down! *They leap down and turned a building into an encyclopedia book, Cyber-book grunted. Ladybug threw her yo-yo out and wrap it around Cat Noir's leg, she pull him back.*
Cat Noir: Thanks, m'lady. *He rubbed his on her cheek, Ladybug drop his down.* Ow.
Cyber-book: Ugh! Not fun anymore. Taste library cards! *She aim her rubber stamp at them and library cards start shooting out and they evade the library cards, Cat Noir swing his staff and hit a few.*
Cat Noir: We still don't know where the akuma and the amok is hidden. *Ladybug swing her yo-yo and hit a few library cards and Ryuko swing her sword and hit a few too.*
Ladybug: The akuma's in her rubber stamp and the amok is in her computer.
King Monkey: How do we get to them both?
Ladybug: With some powers.
Cyber-book: Oh no you don't. Cyber 5000, get them and don't hold back. *Cyber 5000 reach its arm out and extend a mouse cord and wrap them all up.*
Cat Noir: I told you that computer box was no good.
Ryuko: I can get us out of it. Lightning dragon! *The lightning symbol glowed yellow and she turned into a lightning bolt and struck Cyber 5000 on the screen, it beeped and roared in pain.*
Cyber-book: Ugh! You infernal girl! Wait until I turn you into a pop-up book! *She fired again and Ryuko deflect the blast with her sword.*
Hawkmoth VO: Cyber-book, my patience is limit, I want my miraculouses now!
Cyber-book: Time to finish you off. Any last words before you're books?
Ladybug: Just this one. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a chain appeared.* A chain?
Ryuko: What are you gonna do? Shackle her and her monster computer?
Ladybug: No. Just give me a minute. *She looked around and she see Cyber 5000, the chain, the rubber stamp, Cat Noir's belt, and Pegasus.* I got it. Time for a check out.
Cyber-book: Check out this! *She aim her rubber stamp at them and this time, she fired Moby Dick books.*
Ladybug: King Monkey, try to mess her powers up! *King Monkey's stick glowed and he threw it up.*
King Monkey: Uproar! *He made a doll  appeared, he threw it at Cyber Book and her Moby Dick books flew all over the place.*
Cyber-book: No! Not my books!
Ladybug: I'll need your belt, Cat Noir.
Cat Noir: Get ready! *Cyber-book charge towards them and fight them off, they fight her off, Ladybug grabbed his belt and tie it to the chain, she threw the chain out and wrapped it around Cyber-book's wrist.*
Cyber-book: Let go!
Ladybug: I'll take that. Cat Noir, aim your cataclysm at the computer.
Cat Noir: Got it! *His ring glowed green.* Cataclysm! *His hand glowed black, he run to Cyber 5000 and touched the screen, the screen cracked and shattered, the amok flew out, Ladybug break the rubber stamp in half and the akuma flew out.*
Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you little akuma and amok. *She open her yo-yo and twirl it too.* Time to de-evilize! *She threw her yo-yo and catch the akuma and amok.* Gotcha! *She opened the yo-yo and made the butterfly and feather flew out.* Bye bye little butterfly and feather. *Cyber-book got de-akumatized into Mrs. Spelling, Ladybug picked up the chain and threw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everything is back to normal.*
Heroes: Pound it!
Mrs. Spelling: What happened?
Ladybug: You were akumatized, ma'am. But it's alright.
Mrs. Spelling: Thank you, Ladybug. The mayor wants to close down the city library because people go to bookstores instead of my library.
Cat Noir: You could convince him to let you keep your library.
Mrs. Spelling: It won't be easy, but I'll try. Thank you all so much.
Ladybug: Our pleasure. *Soon, Ladybug, Cat Noir and King Monkey's miraculouses start to beep.* We're about to transform back. See you soon, Cat Noir.
Cat Noir: What? No goodbye hug? Or a kiss? *He pucker his lips out.*
Ladybug: Nice try. Let's go. *She, Ryuko, and King Monkey leap up in the air, Cat Noir sighed and leap away too.*
Hawkmoth: Ugh. It didn't work.
Mayura: Guess the amok wasn't helpful at all.
Hawkmoth: Don't worry. No matter what, those miraculouses will be mine no matter what. Mark my words! *The window start to close.*