Chapter 79: Ladybug, Puma Noir, and Queen Bee vs Heartbreaker part 2

Then, Ladybug, Puma Noir, and Queen Bee run up and fight off Heartbreaker. Ladybug throw her yo-yo out and she got his wrist, he pull his arm back and pull Ladybug up, he start to throw a punch, she duck, did a flip and kick him in the chest, he fell back and Ladybug get her yo-yo back, he get back up and point his wrist at her, Puna Noir swing his staff and fight off Heartbreaker, Heartbreaker punch the ground and a rock fist appeared, Puma Noir leap away and run up and hold his position, Queen Bee run up and punch and kick him down, but Heartbreaker grab her ankle and spin her around and threw her up, Queen Bee threw her toppler out and it wrapped around a street lamp post and she swing down and did a flip and retrieve her toppler.
Heartbreaker: Okay. Think we had enough of a fair fight. *He aim his bracelet on the ground and made love statue monsters.*
Puma Noir: Looks like we're about to hit rock bottom.
Ladybug: That's not pun intended, is it?
Puma Noir: Maybe. I'm not a pun person.
Ladybug: Only one way to even out the odds. *She get her yo-yo out.* Lucky charm! *She throw it up, a swarm of magical Ladybugs appeared and made a soccer ball appeared.* A soccer ball?
Queen Bee: Think it's time for a game? *Heartbreaker laugh evilly.*
Heartbreaker: You think a soccer ball will stop me and my personal army? Well think again! Attack them. *They charged and Ladybug hold the ball under her arm.*
Ladybug: Use your powers if my have to. *They charge and fight them all off. Ladybug swing her yo-yo out and land behind two statue monsters, she threw it around one statue monster and pull it to the other one and they smash heads until they crumble into pieces.*
Heartbreaker: Hey! What are you doing? Stop her! *Puma Noir flip away and twirl his staff, he swing and hit one, one hit his fist on the ground, Puma Noir stumble back and he get back up, he draw a cat boomerang and throw it at him, it hit him and he start to fall and crumble into pieces, he catch the boomerang and start running. Queen Bee evade the statue monster blows, she go to the street lamp post, but one caught her leg.*
Queen Bee: Get your hands off of me, you big hunk of rock! *Ladybug threw her yo-yo out and hit the statue and it crumbled and Queen Bee land on her feet, she get her toppler out and get ready to pull the string. Next, Ladybug did a back flip and she put the soccer ball down and threw her yo-yo out and grab a garbage can and pull it and hit another statue monster until he start to griddle and crack into pieces. Puma Noir is surrounded by 2 statue monsters, he scowl and he look at his hand. His ring glowed blue.*
Puma Noir: Cataclysm! *His hand glowed black, he run up and touch one statue monster and it turned black and crumble into pieces, he threw a catnip bomb and it exploded, the statue monster coughed and it stepped back and fell back and crumbled into pieces.*
Ladybug: How am I gonna use this? *She look around and she see the street lamp post, a mail box, newspapers stand, and Heartbreaker.* Time to make a goal. *She put the ball down, she walk backwards, run up and kick the ball, it hit the lamp post, the mail box, a newspaper stand and hit Heartbreaker the back of the head, he collapsed.* Goal! *She go to him and reach for the bracelet, but he woke up and grab her wrist.*
Heartbreaker: Nice try, Ladybug. *He flipped her over and pinned her down.* Ha! Think you can beat me and take my akuma away from me? Well you thought wrong.
Ladybug: Ugh. Let go of me! This is not how you treat a lady.
Heartbreaker: You're right. Let me make it up to you, by taking this. *He reach for her earrings, Queen Bee see him getting Ladybug.*
Queen Bee: Venom! *She pull the string and her stinger start to throb and glow.* Puma, pick me up. *Puma Noir cup his hand and lift Queen Bee up, she fly up, swoop down and stick Heartbreaker until he's paralyzed, Ladybug sighed.*
Ladybug: Thanks, Queen Bee.
Queen Bee: Don't sweat it. *Ladybug get up and take the bracelet from him and break it in half, the akuma flew out of it.* No more evil doing for you, little akuma. *She open her yo-yo and twirl it around.* Time to de-evilize! *She throw it out and catch the akuma and close her yo-yo.* Gotcha! *She open it and the butterfly flew out.* Bye bye, little butterfly. *She pick up the soccer ball and throw it up in the air.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everyone is not statues anymore, all the destruction is no more, and Heartbreaker got de-akumatized and back to Adrien.*
Ladybug: Glad that's over.
Adrien: What happened?
Ladybug: You were akumatized.
Adrien: I... was?
Puma Noir: 'Fraid so.
Adrien: Oh. Okay. *He look sad.*
Ladybug: I'll take you... *Soon, Ladybug and Puma Noir's miraculouses start to beep.* Right after I get Queen Bee. *She go to Puma Noir and whisper in his ear, he nodded yes and they head off, Adrien go to the houseboat.*

In Hawkmoth's lair, he screamed in frustration and throw his cane on the ground.
Hawkmoth: Never again. Do you hear me? Never again will I be outsmarted by ladybug! I will not rest until those miraculouses are good as mine. And nobody. And I mean NOBODY will get in my way. *The window start to close.*