Chapter 55: Walking home and Dark Owl returns

After the audition, Marinette walk home.
Tikki: You seem stress.
Marinette: I am. With school, the play, being Ladybug and the guardian. I don't know how to deal with it all day.
Tikki: I know it can be stressful, but the weekend is coming soon, you'll be able to relax and be stress free.
Marinette: Famous last words. *She go up the steps and go to the front door, she struggle to open the door and going inside, Tom see Marinette with stuff in her hands.*
Tom: Here honey, let me hold them. *He hold her stuff and she close the door, she sighed a little bit.*
Marinette: Thanks.
Tom: This is a lot of stuff, Mari.
Marinette: I know.
Tom: I'll let you get started on your homework.
Marinette: Thanks, dad. *She go upstairs to her room and put her stuff down and sighed again.* This is draining me. Well, better get started. *She get her history textbook and get started on her forgiveness work.* Okay. "Forgiveness is when you forgive someone for their action and the action of forgiving or being forgiven." Okay, good. What else? "It does not mean forgetting, nor does it mean condoning or excusing offenses." Okay. Why do we need forgiveness? Well... "We need forgiveness to because forgiveness can even lead to feeling of understanding, empathy and compassion for the one who hurts you." Okay. Almost down, just 2 more questions left. What do forgiveness bring? "It brings a kind of peace that helps you go on with life." Okay. One more. Why is forgiveness important? "Forgiveness is important because it's for our growth and happiness, plus it free us to live in the present." That's good enough. *She put her homework assignment in her history book and put it aside.* Homework #1 is done, now to homework #2, physics. *She get her physics textbook and continue on the assignment.*

In Timmy's room, Sabine walk in the room.
Sabine: Timmy, how are you feeling?
Timmy: Still sick. *He cough a little bit.*
Sabine: You are sick. But don't worry. This medicine should help you get better. *She get the grape medicine serum and a spoon, she poured it in the soup.*
Timmy: Yuck. I hate medicine.
Sabine: I know you do, but this is good for you and you need to take it to feel better. Open up. *Timmy open his mouth and Sabine put the spoon in his mouth, he swallow the medicine.*
Timmy: Yuck!
Sabine: There you go. You go get some rest, I'll check on you in a little bit. *She leave the room and Timmy fall asleep.* Better see how Marinette is doing. *She go to her trap door and knock on it.*
Marinette: Who is it?
Sabine: It's me, honey.
Marinette: Come in. *Sabine open the door.*
Sabine: Hey. How are you doing?
Marinette: Got started on my homework.
Sabine: Okay. Let me know if you need something.
Marinette: Okay. *She keep working on her physics homework and Sabine close the trap door and head to the kitchen.*
Sabine: I'm gonna prep up dinner.
Tom: What are we having?
Sabine: Just pasta.
Tom: Okay. *Sabine get the pasta noodle box, a spaghetti stringer bowl, a tin pot, a spoon, a jar of tomato sauce, and a pack of meat to make meatballs.* Sure looks good.
Sabine: Not prep yet. But it will be done.
Tom: Okay. *Sabine set the knob on the stove to 400° F, she take the pot and go to the sink and run the pot in water and put the pot on the left eye of the stove and let it boil for a minute.*
Sabine: Tom, can you help me make the meatballs?
Tom: Sure. *He wash his hands with soap and water, he get a pair of gloves and open the ground meat package and roll the meat up into meatballs.*

In Marinette's room, she finish up her physics homework, she put her work aside and get to her algebra homework.
Marinette: Okay. What do I need to do. The Pythagorean theorem, easy. The formula is A2+B2=C2. First is A=3, B=10, and C=? How do you do it again? (3)2+(10)2=(x)2, so it's 9+100=x2, subtract 100 to 9, it will give me 91, what is the square root of 91? 9.53 is okay. *She write it down as she calculate the numbers. Soon, she heard screaming from outside.* What was that?
Tikki: I'll go check. *She fly out of the room and she see a villain outside.* Uh-oh. *She fly back inside.* Marinette, there's a villain outside.
Marinette: There is? Who is it?
Tikki: Dark Owl again.
Marinette: Ugh, seriously Mr. Damocles. *She put her book down and see from outside and she see Dark Owl.* Can't there be a day with no villain fighting?

In the kitchen, the pot start to boil and Sabine rip the pasta noodles in half and put them in the pot and she stir them up.
Tom: Meatballs are rolled up.
Sabine: Thank you. Can you tell Marinette that dinner's in 45 minutes?
Tom: Okay. *He take the gloves off and wash his hands, he go upstairs to her room.* Marinette? *He open the trap door and she's in her room.* Marinette?
Marinette: At the balcony. *He go to the balcony.*
Tom: What are you doing out here?
Marinette: Heard some screaming, had to find out what it is.
Tom: Okay. Well I'm sure it's nothing. Your mom said dinner's in 45 minutes.
Marinette: Okay. *He leave the balcony and go back to the kitchen, Tikki appeared.* Time to transform. Tikki, spots on! *She transform into Ladybug, she throw her yo-yo out and swing across.*

In Adrien's room, Adrien watch the news.
Nadja Chamack: This is Nadja Chamack with breaking news. Apparently Dark Owl has returned and this time, he summoned owls and they're creating havoc in the city. We're hoping our beloved heroes will help stop this madness.
Adrien: We gotta go. Plagg, claws out!
Plagg: Ugh. Not during my naaaaaa- *He transform into Cat Noir, he open his window and extend his staff too.*