Chapter 11: I was worried

After retrieving the miraculouses, Ladybug head home and put the snake bracelet back in the miracle box and she put the turtle Miraculous on and Wayzz appeared.
Ladybug: Thanks for your help, Wayzz.
Wayzz: My pleasure, Ladybug.
Ladybug: Better get to Luka before he freaks. *She leap away and head to the Ferris wheel.*
There, Luka check his phone and no reply or anything, he's start to get a little bit worried.
Luka: Where is she? Better try again. *He call her again, then she picked up.*
Marinette: Hey.
Luka: Hey. Where are you? I know you and I separated, but I don't know where you are.
Marinette: Hang on, I'm coming.
Luka: Okay. *He hang up and he wait for her. Then, she appeared.*
Marinette: Hey. Sorry about the whole "split up" thing. I know you're... *Suddenly, he hug her real tight, she start to blush and she hug him too.*
Luka: I thought something happened to you.
Marinette: Well... thanks for your concern.
Luka: Just don't do it again, okay? *Marinette sighed.*
Marinette: Okay. (If he must know, I have to do this job as Ladybug.) We still got a whole day left. Do you wanna do something else?
Luka: Okay. What do you wanna do?
Marinette: I seen the museum got a new Ice Age Exhibit open. Wanna go there?
Luka: Sure.
Marinette: Let's go. *They go to the Louvre next.*