Chapter 16: Ice bug and Ice Noir vs Iceman part 1

Outside, Iceman freeze everybody and skate on the ice too.
Iceman: Yes! Feel the cold, cold, cold weather from the evil Iceman! *He laugh evilly.*
Ice Noir: Not usually the cold cat, but this is what I called a winter wonderland.
Icebug: Except this isn't winter. Come on! *They skates towards Iceman.*
Iceman: Ahh. Ladybug and Cat Noir. Come to take my ice away, huh?
Icebug: Not a fan of the cold, but this might work! *She threw her yo-yo out, but Iceman touched it and it's frozen.* Oh man.
Ice Noir: Without your yo-yo, how are you gonna catch the akuma?
Icebug: I'll think of something. But first... how about a little skating?
Ice Noir: I'm all up for it, Milady. *They skate towards Iceman.*
Iceman: You want some more? Okay then, here comes the chill! *He zap them, but they evade the ice blast and try to get close to him.* Hold still so I can freeze you both. *He fired at Ice Noir, but Ice Noir swerve and evade the blasts.*
Ice Noir: Miss me, miss me, now you gotta kiss me.
Iceman: You pussy cat, hold still so I can turn you into a popsicle!
Hawkmoth: Worry about him later. Get Ladybug, she's weaponless.
Iceman: You got it! Hey, pussy cat. Aren't you forgetting somebody? Your precious Icebug?
Cat Noir: Don't touch her!
Iceman: Try to stop me! *He zap her, but Icebug evade the blast and jump towards him and double kick him in the stomach, he exclaimed and his the ice ground.*
Icebug: You're gonna have to do better than that.
Iceman: You asked for it. *His hands glow and he made huge army of ice soldiers.*
Icebug: Me and my big mouth.
Iceman: Why don't both that a chill pill? Or should I say AN ICE PILL! *He command them to fight, Icebug and Ice Noir fight them off.*
Ice Noir: There's too many of them. I can't hold them off.
Icebug: Hold on, Kitty. *She get yo-yo and hit the ice ground really hard until the ice shattered and the yo-yo's normal too.* Good to have this back. *She threw it out again and she wrap 2 ice soldiers up and pull on the string and 2 soldiers fell and shattered too.* 2 down, 8 more to go. And to speed things up. Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a bottle of sunscreen appeared.* Sunscreen?
Ice Noir: Isn't it a bit cold to go to the beach?
Ice hug: Who said anything about going to the beach. I'll be right back. *She skate away, Ice Noir scowled.*
Ice Noir: Why do I always get stuck with dilemmas like this? *He fight off more ice soldiers.*