Chapter 9: Getting Viperion and Carapace

At home, Ladybug go through a balcony window and get her miracle box out.
Ladybug: Okay. So I need something to help stop the 8 armed freak outside. But what? *She look at the different miraculouses.* Hmm. I need the snake miraculous, the power of second chance. *The miracle box start to glow and the Ouroboros bracelet appeared.* Perfect. Wayzz, you're needed for this mission.
Wayzz: Let's go! *They leave the bedroom and first find Luka.*
At the park, Luka hide behind a bench and he call the Marinette again, still no answer. He decided to leave a message.*
Luka: Hey. Where are you? I'm gonna go look for you.
Ladybug: Where is he? *She looked down and she see him.* Perfect. *She landed in front of him.* Luka?
Luka: Ladybug? I can't get a hold of Marinette. I don't know where she is.
Ladybug: I'm sure she's safe somewhere, away from Arachnid.
Luka: How would you know about that?
Ladybug: People do risky stuff. (If you must know, I'm right in front of you.) Anyway, you can look for her when this is over. Right now, I need your help. *She threw the box at him, he opened it and a bright light came and Sass appeared, he bowed his head and Luka grinned at him.*
Luka: Sass, scale slither! *He transform into Viperion.*
Ladybug: You go ahead and help Cat Noir, I'll be right back. *Viperion nodded and he run ahead.* Gotta get to Nino. *She swing away on her yo-yo and swing up in the air and she landed on pavement and look around too. Then, she see Alya and Nino.* Perfect. Hey you two.
Alya: Ladybug.
Nino: What is that?
Ladybug: Arachnid. A new spider villain.
Nino: It reminded me of a akumatized spider villain.
Alya: Yeah, my sister.
Nino: Oh yeah now I know.
Ladybug: Sorry to interior, but I'm gonna have to borrow your boyfriend. *She threw him the box and he opened it, Wayzz appeared.*
Wayzz: Hello again.
Nino: Hey buddy. *He put on the bracelet.* Wayzz, shell on! *He transform into Carapace.*
Ladybug: Sorry I couldn't give you a miraculous, Alya.
Alya: No sweat, Ladybug. I'll stay out of sight. By that I mean film the battle.
Carapace: Make sure to get my good side. *He run with Ladybug and they go back to Cat Noir.*