Chapter 59: Adrein's arrival

Outside of the house, a car stopped and Adrien stepped out and go to the door, he ringed the doorbell.
Sabine: I'll get it. *She go to the door and open it.* Hello, Adrien.
Adrien: Hi, Mrs. Cheng.
Sabine: If you're looking for Marinette, she's up in her room.
Adrien: Thank you. *He go inside and Sabine close the door, Adrien go upstairs to Marinette's bedroom, Timmy sneezed and he blow his nose.*
Timmy: Ugh. I hate being sick.
Adrien: Timmy? *He knocked on the door.*
Timmy: Who is it? A-chop!
Adrien: It's me, Adrien.
Timmy: Go away! A-choo!
Adrien: Okay. *He walk away from Timmy's door, he go to Marinette's trap doo, he knocked on the door.*
Marinette: Who is it?
Adrien: It's Adrien.
Marinette: Come in. *Adrien open the trap door and go in the room.*
Adrien: Hi. *Everyone said hi to him, Mushu start to growl at Adrien.*
Rose: What's wrong with Mushu?
Marinette: I don't know. Mushu, stop it! *Mushu scowled at Adrien and he look away.* He's never like this.
Alya: Maybe he doesn't like anyone.
Marinette: That's impossible.
Adrien: I didn't know you have a dog. Hi, little fella. *Mushu growled at Adrien and but his hand.* Ow!
Marinette: Mushu! What's gotten into you?
Nino: You okay?
Adrien: Yeah, I'm fine. He didn't dig through the skin. *He look at his hand and the bite is barley noticeable.*
Marinette: I am sorry, he's never like this around anyone.
Adrien: It's okay. Good thing I'm not allergic to dogs. *Mushu scowled growled a little bit more.*
Marinette: Mushu. Stop it! Or you're going in the carrier and stay in there for the rest of the day.  *Mushu stopped growling.* Thank you. *She put him down and he play with his toys.*

After a few minutes, people start to leave her room, they said goodbye and leave, Luka decided to stay behind.
Luka: Still on for tomorrow?
Marinette: Yes. Can you just tell me what we'll be doing? Just a tiny hint?
Luka: Nope. If I tell you, then it won't be a surprise.
Marinette: Okay.
Luka: You'll find out tomorrow.
Marinette: Okay. *Luka leave her bedroom and Marinette get to her project planning.* Okay, just a few more facts and I am done for. *She keep working on it. Outside, Adrien waved goodbye to his friends and he looked up and he sighed too.*
Adrien: (Why am I like this?) *He get in the car and his bodyguard drive off to the park for the photoshoot.*