Chapter 28: Getting Viperion, Carapace, and Queen Bee

In her room, Wayzz sees Ladybug.
Wayzz: Ladybug, what's going on?
Ladybug: A villain name Stargazer is turning into star statues, she got Cat Noir, so. I'm gonna need a miraculous to come here.
Wayzz: The lucky charm never lies. *Ladybug get it from her drawer and the spots start to glow in miraculous colors.*
Ladybug: I'm gonna need 2 allies on this mission. But who? *She looked closely and she knows what she needs.* I need the snake miraculous, the power of second chance. *The turquoise spot glowed and the bangle appeared, she hold it.* I'll need you, Wayzz.
Wayzz: I'm ready to help.
Ladybug: And I'm gonna need the Bee miraculous, the power of embolizing your opponent. *The yellow spot glowed and the hair comb appeared and Ladybug hold it.* Okay. Let's hope this works. *She keep out of the window and go back to the school.*
At the school yard, some people are still hiding from Stargazer.
Ladybug: Okay. Luka first. Where is he? *She look around and she see him, crouching behind a pillar.* There he is. *She run up to him.*
Luka: Ladybug, what's going on? Where's Marinette? Is she okay? *Ladybug touch his face.*
Ladybug: It's okay. She's alright. Just hiding from this. You can worry about her later, right now I need your help. *She reach out a small box.* Think you can do it?
Luka: Sure. *He hold the box, he opened it and Sass appeared.*
Sass: Hello, Luka.
Luka: Hello, Sass. *He put on the bangle.* Sass, scale slither! *He transform into Viperion.*
Ladybug: Meet me at the park, I'm getting more help.
Viperion: Okay. *He run off to the park, she get Nino next.*
Ladybug: Nino? Nino?
Nino: Ladybug! *She go up to him.*
Nino: Who's that out there?
Ladybug: A villain name Stargazer. I'll need your protection ability. *She lend him his box, he open it and Wayzz appeared.*
Wayzz: Hello, Nino.
Nino: Hey, buddy. *He run Wayzz's head and do their little handshake. He put on the turtle bracelet.* Wayzz, shell on! *He transform into Carapace.*
Ladybug: Head to the park, you'll see Viperion.
Wayzz: Got it. *He run to the park.*
Ladybug: Now to Chloé. *She look for her. She sees her at the lockers.*
Chloé: I cannot live under these conditions. I'm calling my daddy about this. *She get her phone out and call her father.* Daddy, this is awful. A stupid villain is attacking the school. You gotta do something about this. Ugh! Well some father you are. *She hang up angrily and pout too.* So much for daddy's help.
Ladybug: Chloé.
Chloé: Ladybug? Who is this shining idiot?
Ladybug: Stargazer. I need your help. *She lend her her box, she opened it and Pollen appeared.*
Pollen: Greeting, Queen Chloé.
Chloé: Hello, Pollen. *She put on the tuck comb.* Pollen, buzz on! *She transform into Queen Bee.*
Ladybug: Let's go, Queen Bee. *They both run off to the park where Viperion and Carapace are at.*