Chapter 29: Ladybug, Viperion, Carapace, and Queen Bee vs Stargazer part 2

At the park, Ladybug and Queen Bee run you the park and they see Viperion and Carapace.
Ladybug: Okay. We're all here.
Carapace: But where's Cat Noir?
Ladybug: He's been hit. We'll have to save him when we defeat Stargazer.
Queen Bee: Where is she then?
Ladybug: The city. We gotta go there. Come on. *They run to the city and they see a lot of star statues.* She must've got ahead start.
Viperion: How can you tell?
Ladybug: Just by looking at people in star statues and she lead a trail of star dust in the open.
Carapace: Not so smart for her, huh? *They see her.*
Stargazer: You again. And I see you got some help too. No worries, I can help you even out the odds. *She raise her scepter up and made a few star ninjas appeared.*
Carapace: Ninjas? Seriously?
Stargazer: Get them and gimme their miraculouses! *They charge towards them.*
Ladybug: Move! *They run towards the star ninjas and fight them off, Carapace threw his shell at one ninja, punch another one, one ninja punch the shell, but he hurt his fist and Carapace hit him in the face with his shell, Ladybug threw her yo-yo at one in the face, double kick 2 in the stomachs, and flip one over, Viperion threw his Lyre at one and flip one over too, he use his hypnotic trance and he lift one up and threw his at a wall, And Queen Bee run up and kick a few star ninjas and she see Stargazer.*
Queen Bee: Bingo! *She run and fight off Stargazer.*
Stargazer: Hey, what are you doing?
Queen Bee: Gonna. Take this away from you.
Stargazer: Think again, you bug! *She hit Queen Bee in the face with her scepter.*
Ladybug: Queen Bee! *She threw her yo-yo around Queen Bee's ankle and pull her away.*
Stargazer: Ugh!
Ladybug: You alright?
Queen Bee: I'm fine. *Ladybug unwrap her.*
Ladybug: We'll have to try a different approach. And I think I know how. *She look at her yo-yo.* Lucky charm! *She threw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a mirror appeared.* A mirror, huh?
Stargazer: Aww are you trying to catch my reflection? Such a flatter.
Ladybug: Nope.
Stargazer: Then tru to reflect this!
Ladybug: Carapace!
Carapace: Shelter! *He raise his shell up and made a green dome appeared and the ray hit the shield, Stargazer became furious.*
Queen Bee: Can this shield protect us much longer?
Carapace: Of course it can. I have protection power. *Ladybug look around and her ideal the mirror, Viperion's lyre, and Queen Bee.*
Ladybug: I know how to stop her. See her scepter, it must be where the akuma is hidden. We'll have to block her off and get her to the one place she hasn't stroked yet.
Queen Bee: Where's that at?
Ladybug: stage auditorium. We'll have to get her there and I know how. Carapace, open it up.
Carapace: You got it. *He open the shield and Stargazer see them running away.*
Stargazer: Hey! Get back here! I'm not done with you yet. *She go after them.* The school? Why are they going there? Better keep going. *She go after them again.*
Ladybug: Viperion, I need you to lure Stargazer through these door and to stage, Queen Bee try to distract her when she's ready to blast.
Queen Bee: But what can I use to distract her?
Ladybug: There's an audition for a play, we'll lure her there and I'll use this to deflect the blast so she can turn herself into a statue. This is operation: Curtain call. Come on. *They hide in plain sight, Stargazer burst through the door and she look around too.*
Stargazer: Ugh. I saw them come in here. But where are they?
Hawkmoth VO: Stargazer, gimme their miraculouses or I'll put you back in the sky when you're not needed anymore.
Stargazer: Come out here so I can finish you off.
Ladybug: Go. *Viperion play the lyre and Queen Bee appeared.*
Queen Bee: Okay. I give up. You win.
Stargazer: You give up? Just like that?
Queen Bee: Yep. You're too powerful for us to beat you.
Stargazer: Hmm. You finally see the error of your ways, huh? Okay. Might at well turn you into a statue and take your miraculous too. Star light, star bright. *She aim her scepter at Queen Bee and fire the blast but, Queen Bee stepped to the right and a mirror appeared behind her.* What the? *The blast bounced back.* Nononono! *The blast hit her and turned her into a star statue. Ladybug, Carapace, and Viperion appeared out in the open.*
Ladybug: Nice job. *She go up to Stargazer and take the scepter and break it half and the akuma flew out, she get her yo-yo out and open it up* No more evil doing with you, little akuma. *She twirl her yo-yo.* Time to de-evilize! *She threw her yo-yo and catch the akuma.* Gotcha! *she open the yo-yo and free the butterfly.* Bye bye little butterfly. *It flew away, she get the mirror and threw it up.* Miraculous Ladybug! *Everyone turned back to normal, even Cat Noir. Soon, Stargazer got de-akumatized into a girl.*
???: What happened?
Ladybug: You were akumatized. It's all over.
???: Thanks.
Carapace: What caused you to become Stargazer?
???: Oh. Well, there's this play the school is having, it's called Romeo and Juliet. I wanted to audition for the lead role, but someone told me I don't have the acting skills for it.
Ladybug: Sorry to hear that, but don't let people tell you you can't do this.
???: Thanks. I'm Phoebe, by the way. Thanks again. *She leave the auditorium and Cat Noir came in.*
Cat Noir: Aww did I miss the fight?
Ladybug: I'm afraid so. *Soon, her miraculous beeped.* Can't tell you what happened. Until next time. Let's go. *They leave the auditorium and Cat Noir leave too and find a hiding spot to de-transform. Ladybug go to Viperion first, he de-transform and lend Ladybug the miraculous back.*
Luka: Thank you, Ladybug.
Ladybug: You're welcome, Luka. *She run to Carapace and get his miraculous, he serve-transform and lend Ladybug the miraculous back too.*
Nino: Thanks, Ladybug.
Ladybug: Sure thing, Nino. I'll be sure to include Alya in the next battle.
Nino: Can't wait to see it. *She go get Queen Bee, she de-transform too and lend Ladybug the miraculous back.*
Chloé: Thanks again, Ladybug.
Ladybug: Sure thing, Chloé. Bug out! *She swing away on her yo-yo and Chloe back to school.*