Chapter 34: Getting Rena Rouge and Carapace

In her bedroom, Ladybug jump through her skylight, land on her bed, and climb down from it.
Ladybug: Okay. Gotta make it quick. *She grab the turtle miraculous and put it on, Wayzz appeared.*
Wayzz: Ladybug?
Ladybug: I'm gonna need your help, on this one. And... *She get the miracle egg out.* I need the Fox miraculous, the power of illusion. *The orange hole appeared and made the Fox necklace appeared.* Trixx. Let's go. *She leave the room and Wayzz followed her in the air.*
Below, she sees people being turned into knights and she sees Alya and Nino hiding from the madness.* Gotcha! *She fly down and land on her feet and retrieve the yo-yo.*
Nino: Ladybug!
Ladybug: I need your help on this one. You up for it?
Alya: Yeah.
Nino: Yeah. *She threw in the small boxes at then, they grab them, Alya open hers first and Trixx appeared and Nino opens his next and Wayzz appeared, Ladybug grinned for that.*
Alya: Trixx, let's pounce! *She transform into Rena Rouge.*
Nino: Wayzz, shell on! *He transform into Carapace.*
Ladybug: Come on. Not sure how long Cat Noir can hold them off. *They leap into action and run across the roofs and see from below.*
Carapace: There he is.
Rena Rouge: And he is not doing so good.
Ladybug: I figured. Come on. *They jump off and land on the ground and help Cat Noir out.*
Cat Noir: I thought you would never get here, m'lady.
Ladybug: Be thankful I didn't get here too late.
Cat Noir: Nice to see you again, Rena Rouge and Carapace. *Rena Rouge winked at him, Carapace saluted a little bit.*