Chapter 57: Pasta night and finishing up homework

After the Akuma battle, Ladybug swing through an open window and land on her bed and on the floor.
Ladybug: Spots off! *She de-transform and Tikki hover next to Marinette, she feed Tikki a macaroon.*
Tikki: Thanks, Marinette.
Marinette: Sure thing, Tikki.
Sabine: Marinette, dinner's ready.
Marinette: Just in time. *She put Tikki in her purse and head downstairs to the dining room.*
Tom: Hope you're hungry. We're having pasta.
Marinette: I love pasta. *Sabine put a plate in front of Marinette and she grab her fork and eat some.* Where's Timmy?
Sabine: Still in bed. I'll fix him something right now. *She go to the stove and get some pasta for Timmy and some water for him too, she go upstairs to his room, she open the door.* Honey?
Timmy: Hmm? A-choo!
Sabine: Bless you. I made you some pasta and got you some water.
Timmy: Thank you. *He cover his mouth as he cough, Sabine put the table on his lap and he eat some food, Sabine feel his forehead and it's a little warm.*
Sabine: Well your fever is going away, you're a little warm.
Timmy: That's good, right?
Sabine: Yes. Just get some rest and you'll feel better.
Timmy: Okay. *She leave the bedroom and head back to the dining room and eat with Tom and Marinette.*

In Adrien's room, Cat Noir jumped through an open window and land on his feet.
Cat Noir: Claws in! *He de-transform and Plagg hover next to Adrien, he caught him and feed him some cheese.*
Plagg: Ahhhh. Much better.
Adrien: Never will we ever deal with Dark Owl again.
Plagg: Never say never, kid. *He keep eating cheese. Soon, his phone ringed, he answered it.*
Adrien: Hello?
Nino: Adrien, we thought about going to the cinema for a movie that's playing. It's a junk fu movie.
Adrien: I don't know if my father would let me go out.
Nino: Doesn't hurt to ask him.
Adrien: I'll try and call you back. *He hang up and he leave the bedroom and go to his father.*

In Marinette's house, her family is still eating.
Tom: How's school, Marinette?
Marinette: It's going okay. *She nervously eat her pasta.*
Sabine: Is something bothering you, Marinette?
Marinette: No. I'm fine. *She eat some more, they're concerned about Marinette.*
Tom: So, how was the audition for the play?
Marinette: It went okay. *She drink her water.*
Sabine: We think you'll get the Juliet part.
Marinette: I don't know. I'm not even sure if I get the role.
Tom: I'm sure you'll get it, no need to doubt yourself.
Marinette: (If they know my life is getting more pressure and I can't handle it anymore.) *She play with her pasta a little bit.*
Sabine: Marinette, are you sure nothing is troubling you?
Marinette: I'm sure. Can I be excuse? I have homework to do.
Tom: Okay. *Marinette leave the table and go up to her room and work on her homework.* Something's up with her.
Sabine: I agree. But what is it?
Tom: I'll ask her next time. *They enjoy their dinner.*

In the room, Marinette do her social studies project.
Marinette: Guess I'll do South America for my project. *She go to her computer and look up more facts on the South America continent. Soon, her phone ringed, she looked at it, it's Alya calling.* What does Alya want? *She answer the phone.* Hello?
Alya: Hey, girl. We're heading to the cinema to see the new movie. Want to join us?
Marinette: Wish I could, but I got homework to do.
Alya: Still? Thought you were done with it.
Marinette: I'm almost done, just have to do this social studies project. Might take all day. I'll see the movie another time.
Alya: Okay.
Marinette: Bye. *She hang up and work on her homework.*
Mylene: What did she say?
Alya: Guess she's not going to the movies. She's busy.
Nino: Bummer. We should go see her.
Alix: I wouldn't mind.
Rose: I wouldn't either.
Nino: Adrien hasn't called back. *Soon, his phone ringed, he look at it and it's him.* It's him. *He answer the phone.* Hey dude, what did he say?
Adrien: Since I have nothing to do and all of my stuff is done, he said I can come.
Nino: Change of plans, we're going to see Marinette.
Adrien: Really?
Nino: Yeah. You coming too?
Adrien: Yeah.
Nino: See you there. *He hang up.* Let's go. *They go to her house.*