Chapter 8: Ladybug and Cat Noir vs Arachnid part 1

At the Roue de Paris, Ladybug fight off Arachnid. She keep hitting it with her yo-yo, but it keep dodging it and she duck down and run under its legs.
Ladybug: Ugh. For a bug like you, you sure got legs! *Arachnid lift one leg up and about to crush Ladybug, but Cat Noir swooped in and stop it with his staff.*
Cat Noir: Try picking on someone your own size! Sorry it took so long, Milady.
Ladybug: Don't worry about it. We need to get this bug out of here.
Cat Noir: Well technically, spider are not bugs, they're...
Ladybug: I know, I know. Come on. *They run up against it and fight it off as long as they can. Meanwhile, Luka hide behind a parked car.*
Luka: Hope Marinette is okay. *He get his phone out and call her, but it lead straight to voicemail.* Where are you? *He call her again, but still no answer.* I better send her a message. *He text her and hoping she'll reply.*
Cat Noir: I don't think it's happy.
Ladybug: For once, I agree. *She get her yo-yo out and start twirling it.* Guess we'll have to try something else to even up the odds. Lucky charm! *She throw it up in the air and a swarm of magical ladybugs appeared and made a magnifying glass appeared, she caught it.* Okay? Not sure if this is useful enough.
Cat Noir: I don't think it's a small bug. *Ladybug rolled her eyes.*
Ladybug: Thank you, captain obvious.
Cat Noir: You know you love it. *Ladybug hold his nose.* Ow, ow, ow!
Ladybug: No I don't. Hold off your eight legged friend, I'll be right back. *She swing away on her yo-yo.*
Cat Noir: Why do I always do the heavy lifting in every mission? *He fight off Arachnid.*
Arachnid: Aww the poor kitty cat is all alone without his lady.
Cat Noir: I'm not alone, I'm like the lone wolf. *He pounded up and fight it off some more.*