Chapter 23: Juleka's talk and advice from Adrien

In school, class is over, Marinette sit on the bench and write in her day planner with her purple pen.
Alya: Whatcha doin', girl?
Marinette: Writing my afternoon school agenda in my day planner.
Alya: Ahh, an agenda. What are you gonna do after school?
Marinette: I have to go to study hall at 3:00, after that I go to my creative club at 4:15, after that I go to the library and see if the book of the American Revolution is still there, got a history report that's due on Tuesday. Library close at 5:00.
Alya: Man, you're always busy.
Marinette: It's just I normally do.
Alya: Don't you just wanna take a break from school and relax?
Marinette: I do relax. Just on a daily basis.
Alya: Okay. If you say so.
Juleka: Marinette, can I talk to you real quick?
Marinette: Sure. *She close her day planner and follow Juleka.*
Alya: Better go see what's up on my Ladyblog. *She get her phone out and check her Ladyblog.*
Juleka: I sense a little "connection" between you and my brother.
Marinette: Is that a bad thing?
Juleka: No. I think it's a good thing.
Marinette: It is?
Juleka: Yeah. I wish I seen the signs of him in love with you.
Marinette: He's in love with me?
Juleka: Guess he is. He's over there. *They look at him, by the lockers with his friend Amanda. He look at them and he waved at them, they waved back.* See?
Marinette: Okay. I see. (He is so cute. Why am I blushing right now?)
Juleka: I notice your blush.
Marinette: What? Me? Blushing? No way. *She covered her eyes and keep blushing.*
Juleka: See? You do like him.
Marinette: Ugh.
Juleka: I can tell you two would be together someday.
Marinette: What? How?
Juleka: It's obvious, Marinette. You two like the same things: same music, same foods, pretty much everything. *Adrien walked by and he sees Juleka and Marinette talking.*
Adrien: (I wonder what they're talking about. Should I listen to it? No! What am I thinking? It's wrong to listen in on people's conversations. I better stay out of it.)
Marinette: It's not right at all.
Juleka: What do you mean?
Marinette: Isn't it against the girl code to date your friend's older sibling?
Juleka: What? No. There's no code for that. If dating my brother makes you happy... then go for it. *Marinette look at Luka and at Juleka.*
Marinette: I gotta think about it.
Juleka: Think away. I'm sure you'll go with it. *She walk away, Marinette sighed and look down at Tikki.*
Tikki: She's right, Marinette. He has a connection with you. Other than Adrien who only sees you just a friend and not more than that.
Marinette: I don't know. I might need an advice on how to like a boy like Luka. *She walk away and she sit on a bench.*
Adrien: I'll be right back.
Nino: Okay. *Adrien go to Marinette.*
Ivan: Is he gonna do it?
Nino: I don't know.
Adrien: Hey, Marinette.
Marinette: Oh. Hey, Adrien.
Adrien: (Huh. She didn't stutter or blush. What's up with that?) What's wrong? I noticed you're a little down.
Marinette: I'm not down, just thinking.
Adrien: About?
Marinette: I don't know. Just this feeling I have when I really like someone.
Adrien: You like this person? Who is he?
Marinette: Well, he's a good listener, he's special in his way, and he opened up to me. *Adrien start to feel a little jealous inside.*
Adrien: Wow. Well he sounds like... a great guy. Who is he?
Marinette: Well... it's Luka. *Adrien's eyes were wide open.*
Adrien: (Luka? Why him? Oh no. I can't let Marinette tell him how she feels about him. I'll have to beat him to it.)
Marinette: What should I do? I want to date him, but I can't do that to a friend.
Adrien: Well, you'll have to listen to what your heart has to say about what you should do. If you think this is the best way for you, then go ahead. (Ugh. I almost threw up saying that.)
Marinette: Huh. Okay. Guess I'll tell him when I'm ready. Otherwise I'll rush into it. Anyway, thanks for the advice. You're a good friend.
Adrien: Yeah... a friend.
Marinette: I better get to English. *She get up and go to her English class.*
Plagg: Aww did your love cut you in the back?
Adrien: No, Plagg. She likes Luka and I don't know what I'm feeling at the moment.
Plagg: You're gonna have to figure that out yourself, kid. This is your love life, you decide what to do.
Adrien: Maybe you're right. ( I better clear my head before I do something in regret.)