Chapter 12: Trouble in paradise

After the akuma attack, Adrien go through his computer and for some reason, he see a picture of Marinette and Luka-together.
Adrien: What the? Are you seeing this? *Plagg look at the computer screen.*
Plagg: It's Marinette and that guitar boy. What's the big deal?
Adrien: Nothing. It's nothing.
Plagg: I thought she was just a friend?
Adrien: She is. But... I didn't know she was this close to him.
Plagg: Something smells and it's not Camembert.
Adrien: No, no. It's not. Don't say it! I am not whatever you're saying.
Plagg: Jealous! You are jealous!
Adrien: I am not jealous, Plagg. I know I didn't pay attention on my surroundings and what not. But that doesn't mean I'll just pretend nothing's going on. I am happy with Kagami, but something tells me... I'm not happy.
Plagg: So you're into her?
Adrien: I thought I am, but... then again, I'm not. I don't know. Marinette on the other hand, she's always nice, like helping others, and always find a solution to everyone's problem. She's like Ladybug.
Plagg: Tough break, kid. Guess you'll have to one thing.
Adrien: And what's that?
Plagg: You're gonna have to tell Kagami the truth. You can't lead her on or see Marinette all happy with Luka, she might get the idea that you're in love with her.
Adrien: You're right. I'll tell her probably later on. If she's not busy that is. I'll ask her. *He get his phone out and cal Kagami.*
Kagami: Hello?
Adrien: Hey, Kagami. It's Adrien.
Kagami: Hey. What's up?
Adrien: Do you wanna do something?
Kagami: Sure. What do you wanna do?
Adrien: We could go to the ice rink like we always do.
Kagami: Sounds like fun. Okay. See you there.
Adrien: Okay. Bye. *He hang up.*
Adrien: Time to break the news to her. Hopefully she'll understand. *He get up and go to the closet and get a bag and Plagg go inside the bag and head downstairs.*
In Marinette's room, Marinette put her pencil down and close her notebook.
Tikki: How do you think you did?
Marinette: Think I did okay. Not done yet, but the first half is good. I'll do the second half later on.
Tikki: Okay. *Soon, her phone buzzed, she look at it and it's a message from Alya.*
A: Hey. The others are at the ice rink. You should join us.
M: The ice rink? I don't know.
A: Come on, it's fun.
M: I'll have to ask.
A: Okay. *Marinette put her phone down and she go downstairs to the living room.*
Marinette: Mom, dad. My friends are at the ice rink. Is it okay if I can go?
Sabine: Sure honey.
Tom: Have fun. But be back by 6.
Marinette: Okay.
Timmy: Can I come too?
Sabine: We'll see what your sister has to say.
Timmy: Okay.