Chapter 77: Ladybug and Puma Noir vs Heartbreaker part 1

In the houseboat, the others are terrified over the new villain.
Heartbreaker: Ugh. Where is Marinette? Obviously you all know where she went.
Alya: No clue.
Juleka: Haven't seen her all day.
Nino: Nope.
Heartbreaker: YOU'RE ALL LYING! She's here somewhere. And I'm gonna find her myself. But first, this! *He pint his bracelet out and turn everyone into Roman statues, Heartbreaker laugh evilly, Anarka gasped, she tried to run, but Heart breaker zapped her.* Guess I'm not wanted here. *He fly off and head to the city, Ladybug and Puma Noir head to the houseboat and they look around too.*
Ladybug: He's been here.
Puma Noir: She got the others. *He turn his head and see Anarka in a statue.* And my mom.
Ladybug: We'll get them all back to normal. Just as soon as we defeat Heartbreaker. Come on. *They leave the houseboat and head outside, they leap up and jump and fly across roofs and buildings.*
Ladybug: No sign of him.
Puma Noir: Hold on. Let me see if I can see him. Cat eyes! *His eyes glow blue and he look around and he see him.* He's at the park.
Ladybug: Cat vision, impressive.
Puma Noir: One of my best abilities. *They go to the park.*

There, Heartbreaker use his bracelet and turn more people into more statues, he sees a mother and daughter, shaking in fear.
Heartbreaker: You'll do just fine. *He aim his bracelet at them and was about to fire at them, but a boomerang was thrown at and hit his head.* Ow! Who threw that?
Puma Noir: Look up, you dumbbell! *Heartbreaker looked up and see Ladybug and Puma Noir.*
Heartbreaker: Ladybug! And I see you got some help for this mission. But not for long your partner won't be much help. *He aim his bracelet out at them and begin to fire at them, Ladybug use her yo-yo to deflect the blast off.*
Ladybug: Ugh. He's gonna be impossible to fight off.
Puma Noir: so what's the plan?
Ladybug: Get his akuma. Wherever it's at. *They run up and fight him off, Ladybug kick him up, but Heartbreaker grab her ankle and push her back, Puma Noir extend his staff and block off Heartbreaker, Heartbreaker looked at the ring on Puma Noir's finger.*
Heartbreaker: You're not so tough. You're just a kitty cat.
Puma Noir: What? Jealous? *He push forward and Heartbreaker slide back, he get back up and aim his bracelet at Puma Noir and he start firing, Puma Noir evade the blasts and flip once and get a cat nip bomb, he throw it and it exploded, Heartbreaker coughed a little bit.*
Heartbreaker: What is this? *Soon, a lot of cats appeared and they start to gather around him and meow repeatedly too.* Hey! Get off of me! I know I smell like cat nip, but I'm not that irresistible.
Ladybug: Hmm, where is it hidden? *She look at Heartbreaker and see the bracelet on his wrist as he fire the cats and turn them into statues.* (Okay. Bracelet, check!)
Heartbreaker: Your turn, Ladybug.
Ladybug: Nope. It's your turn. Lucky charm! *She throw her yo-yo up in the air, a swarm of ladybugs appeared and made a pen appeared.* A pen?
Puma Noir: You're gonna give him an autograph?
Ladybug: No. But it's giving me something. Hold him off until I get back.
Puma Noir: Okay. *Ladybug throw her yo-yo out and swing away, Puma Noir run up and fight off Heartbreaker by himself.*
Heartbreaker: Aww you sad because she left you all alone with me?
Puma Noir: Nope. I like doing stuff all by myself. And that's kicking your butt! *He swing his staff and it struck Heartbreaker.*